Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Fenrir44 chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Finally a update and a new personal army and realm made of ghots for our future overlord fenrir to use in his conquest of the living realm

And few possible ghost queens like ember desiree kitty penelope Dorathea and dani

Will maddie and jazz found to be become ghost in the ghost zone perhaps with a loss of there memory
nightmaster000 chapter 11 . 8/1/2018
Epic and awesome chapter, also great to see you back. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2018
update pls
Fenrir44 chapter 10 . 2/19/2018
When will a update comes up
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2018
This great I can't wait for the next chapter
The-everchosen chapter 10 . 1/5/2018
When the next update be up
HadoFoxGodAsashi chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Stop with the long ass notes man.
camdawg chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
Is it possible to see killer frost and Giganta in the harem please
High-Wolf-king chapter 10 . 7/29/2017
When will you update this great fic again
SoundVenom chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
Vlad is DEAD man now danny knows truth also I LIKE hawkgirl was one who found danny and brought to other heroes it's nice change of pace too many times it's batman or superman hope she'll be spared wouldn't be surprised if she was closet thing danny had to guardian/mentor before went to teen titans hope one day their could be story where danny is apprentice of jason blood/etrigan.
Dash master 48 chapter 10 . 6/4/2017
Will any dead characters resurrect?

I'm sure Gear coming back would make a lot of people happy.
BringbackDannyPhantom chapter 10 . 6/4/2017
Oooo, shit is going down! Why can't Vlad just have left Danny alone? Honestly, Maddie is married MOVE ON WITH YOUR PATHETIC LIFE VLAD! Anyway, awesome chapter! Robin's Nightwing now and is still lying about what happened to Danny... so sad :.( I wonder if that's going to come back and bite him in the ass for it?
hero of time45 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
where's the update?
Kennayil chapter 10 . 4/1/2017
HAHA! No need to offer proof on the dance, we'll take your word for it. :)

Great chapter. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Fruitloop. One thing I am impatient for is the League finding out the truth behind what happen to Danny. Although, I don't wanna see Starfire suffer too much as she really didn't have anything to do with the betrayal.

But that brings up the question on whether or not Star would willingly join Danny now, and if Blackfire will allow her to join the harem.

See ya next time.
Darkverger1 chapter 10 . 3/31/2017
I don't know what the appeal of such an evil Danny( or should I say Fenrir) is, but he's the coolest ever. I can't wait to see ( metaphorically) the look on Vlad's face when Fenrir destroys him. It'll be priceless.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »