Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Leaf Ranger chapter 9 . 10/25/2016
So, argent and Jinx are on the Teen Titans? Interesting. I wonder what about Terra? Or is she 'stoned' by this point?

And Danny's got another one who wants him. Circe's staking her claim. Nice. 3

Keep up the awesome work!
Grimm Phoenix244 chapter 8 . 10/8/2016
When is this going to be updated,oh ah big fan of your work.
Fenrir44 chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
If this a harem what about for harem members from the Phantom side
Ember McLain
Desiree
Danielle "Dani" Phantom
Valerie Gray
Kitty
Penelope Spectra
Princess Dorathea
Pandora
And if you dont have a probleem with it
Jazz Fenton and Maddie Fenton who Come back as ghost with lose of memory

And what do you think of adding sara pezzini the witchblade and the angelus celestine Wright/danielle baptiste from the darkness comics
ShinKoaz chapter 6 . 8/31/2016
Actually will be cool if Luthor and Danny(Fenrir) Actually devolop a kind of bond(friendly and slightly protective) Because well Danny had to deal with a lot of shit and Luthor needs help to take down the Doucheman(Superman)
Genius1280 chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
Good story
Looking forward for the update
nightmaster000 chapter 8 . 5/16/2016
Awesome chapter
Richard1081 chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Addition for the harem
Superwoman: alternate version of wonderwoman who is evil and just as ruthless as the new Danny is.
Drift219 chapter 8 . 4/11/2016
Please I speak on behalf of all your readers when I say...WE NEED MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE.
jinx777 chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
SPARTAN-626 chapter 8 . 4/2/2016
Well this is very interesting here. I wonder what Dan's plan was and if he was this beast or not? Nice to see Valerie here and wonder what her part here will be and why she's out of Amity Park. Wonder what the cyber arm is for and what purpose it will have. Quite the gruesome death there for Gear but well done nun the less and will get some attention now (chuckling evilly). Yes despite the shortness here this has made up for the April Fools chapter, I just hope the next one will be longer then this one. I look forward to see more and I hope soon.
Gensuru chapter 7 . 4/2/2016
Great. Does this mean this "chapter" will remain here forever? After all, just getting rid of it will (from what I know of this site) manage to mess up the review system. Now that'd be a testament to a bad joke xD
avidreaded chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Can't wait for more cause like I said this is a really good story.
Darkverger1 chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Wow this chapter was intense. I almost hate for that to happen to Gear but I guess he was expendable. I'm glad that you posted this chapter. It did make up for the April Fools joke. I admit though, it was a good joke.
Axel Uzumaki chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Oh man! Gear is dead!
UnsanMusho chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
NOOOOOOOOO NOT GEAR?! So I'm guessing that was Valerie who helped out Static?
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »