Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
cheerfullygrim chapter 6 . 2/24/2016
wow, awesome chapter and the story is going great so far. However, their is something that has been bothering me about the story but I can't quite put my finger on it. Hopefully it is just my paranoia imagination from lack of sleep kicking in.

Keep up the great work :)
SneakyPanda chapter 6 . 2/17/2016
This...fanfic..is..AWESOME! like i absolutely love this piece of art that is a crossover fanfic between two of my favorite fiction universes (Danny panthom & DC).
Anyway i have two girls that i wanna recommend for the future harem

1. Harley Quinn because Joker's a abusive asshole who seriously need's to be killed hopefully by Danny sometimes in the future? and because she obviously got some submissive tendencies as shown by always going back to joker despite being in a abusive relationship with him. so she probably would not mind sharing Danny and she is clearly bisexual shown by her relationshop with Poison Ivy, so when Danny's not available she can have some "fun" ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) with Danny's other ladies.

anyway you could have Danny save her or something when Joker throws her away like seems to be doing alot, anyway in "saving/seducing/caring/whatever you decide to do she can become obsessed with him and in default be very loyal or something idk it's your story you decide how you wanna add her.

2. Poison Ivy? well i honestly dont have a clue how you're going to add her if you want her... well i guess if Danny becomes ruler of the world he can make the planet more Eco friendly or something? i know she have several times stated that she hates men etc but you could add her to the harem some way if you decide to have her. :P
Shadowdragondanny chapter 6 . 2/16/2016
Can't wait for next one
Darkverger1 chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
ALL I know is that now Danny or I guess Fenrir is amazing. I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes the ruler of the universe. I mean with all that skill and power I don't know who will stand a chance against him. Also, I like the harem idea. It should at for a little more interesting situations.
Darklight-Dragon21 chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Fenrir has made his first kill
and Blackfire is trying to convince Ravager to join Danny's Harem
will we see another look at how the Titans are holding up?
norris321 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Great chapter and I would like to suggest Jinx for the harem.
TheMage22 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
I like how you wrote Danny's first kill, as well as the interactions between Blackfire and Rose. I'm looking forward to future updates in this story.
Isom chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Welcome back man, I thought you'd gone on extended vacation of something.

Anyway I'm glad to see Danny developing as a fighter and his first mission. Glad to see you used my suggestion for chesire.

Now blackfire is starting Danny's harem which makes sense as she referenced that it was her idea in the original version.

As for Luthor...I should have guessed he had a secret agenda, he always does. My guess is that Danny's changing form could lead to Luthor learning how to evolve himself making himself stronger and destroy superman.

As for Mr. Q...I think that we're talking about the question. That or a member of the GIW
UnsanMusho chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Very nice update and it's nice to see Danny's first mission. Though I'm worried about Luthor since I actually thought that he cared for Danny, was that silly of me? xD
SPARTAN-626 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Glad to see this again after so long and glad you settled your family issues and nice work here as always. Blackfire you naughty girl you but it makes sence with her not wanting to share her man with just anybody, and it's kinda cute with Rose getting a bit embarrassed with the offer. She's so gonna except the offer sometime soon. Wonder what Alex has planed and what his angle is with Dan's DNA and who this Mr.Q is. Oh Docter Ville you got some explaining to do. So that's how he first met Cheshire, interesting and nice first kill as Fenrir. I'm wondering what does the sword looks like, who are in his harem so far and why does he has his pistols on his ankles? Anyway as always man great work keep it up, looking forward to seeing more and I hope we cut to see the heroes/TT soon while in the chapters to come and that they get longer.
Blazingkill chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Woo great chapter cant wait to see were danny takes his new life!
jinx777 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Hope to see more soon :)
TheWhiteTitan chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Finally. I've been waiting for this chapter. Hope to see what happens next and how Fenrir will evolve. Keep up the good work.
Wingd knight chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Damn, Danny is SKILLED. As Phantom he relied on his powers but now he is as deadly as Ravenger without them, meaning with them... scary thought. However now we know clones either were made or will be made of Danny, which I'm guessing wont go over well. This will be fun.

Update soon,
Wingd Knight
Clouffie1986 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Another great chapter. I liked the right between who I assume was Cheshire and Da... Fenrir, short as it was. I was stoked seeing the new chapter as this is my face dark Danny stories.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »