Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Leaf Ranger chapter 16 . 4/22
So Danny has a new girlfriend and a lead to help deal with the plants that batman is now planning to weaponize. And Valerie was brought in for advising. Very interesting.

Keep it up man.
avjuan37 chapter 16 . 4/22
please make more chapters
Blazingkill chapter 16 . 4/22
ooo still love this story man! kinda wish you updated a bit sooner than every few months but hey shits tough I got it just don't drop the story and I'll always be here!
Prometheus-777 chapter 4 . 4/22
Heh... Heheheh...! GEHEHEHAHA! Muahaha-Ahem!

BLOOD AND GORE!

RIP AND TEAR!

MUAHAHA-AHEM! *Cough, cough, cough*

Keelah'Salei and dasvidaniya O Author mine!
Prometheus-777 chapter 3 . 4/22
Heh. This GIW never give up on hunting down Danny Phantom huh... Fascinating...!

I like how Blackfire has been slowly but surely growing on Danny Phantom. It's pretty kawaii, but I see the both of them being in SUPERLATIVE ROUGH sexually charged relationship lol.

Prometheus-777 chapter 2 . 4/22
Heh. Further on any Kara Zor-El as Danny Phantom's waifu... Having her any Kara Zor-El is a boon as she makes the nigh PerFEcT bodyguard. Her main two weaknesses are Kryptonite and Magic, but this is the DC universe. There's plenty of tech and Magic artifacts/relics that nullify Kryptonite and Magic. So that would mean her only fearsome foes are characters like Doomsday or Darkseid and other greater threats like Raven's father, Trigon as he can take Darkseid in a gist fight lol!

"I am your uncle."

Hahahaha! This is like Darth Vader saying "Luke... I am your father..." Lol! Well played Author-kun, well played.

Heh... I wonder what far reaching merits and demerits may or may not come from this mutation of Danny's DNA...

Prometheus-777 chapter 1 . 4/22
Heh. Treacherous bastards. They deserve everything and MOAR DAKKA that's coming for then all lol!

But as for Waifus I would love to see:

Red Lantern Supergirl/Powergirl and Harley Quinn. Harley tends to hang out with Kara Zor-El afterall...

Or better yet, Death Metal Jokerfied Kara Zor-El so that Harley Quinn will have a fellow Jokerfied girlfriend lol.

We both know that New 52 Red Lantern Supergirl ALWAYS has constant trouble fitting in and dealing with her traumatic past-present to the point that Lobo pushed her too far and she was chosen to become a Red Lantern. Now imagine a Red Lantern Kryptonian that can do that r Red Lantern Vomit trick! You know how Atrocitus did the Vomit thing in space and used it to open a TEAR one space lol! Basically you can teleport with that Vomit lol! But it would work best if Red Lantern Supergirl was also Jokerfied or she had BLOODLUST after having being brought back to life by the League of Assassins on one of their Lazarus Pits...

Or just make Kara Zor-El be spliced with Doomsday! That way she'll be like a super Adaptoid from Marvel and adapt to everything that kills or doesn't kill her... Which would probably make her qualify for the Black Lantern Corps since she'd have died so much...

Also, doesn't this pseudo-death mean Danny Phantom qualifies for the Black Lantern Corps too?! And what about his undying rage/insatiable thirst for VENGEANCE? Surely that makes him a candidate for a Red Lantern Power Ring!

Imma just saying... Can't forget about the Emotional Spectrum and the Lantern Corps associated with each and every single one of them...

Other than that, I absolutely enjoyed how dark this prologue was. Unexpected, but certainly not unwelcome. Interesting how Lex is involved in all this... But it probably means he wishes to use Danny Phantom AGAINST his arch-nemesis, Superman or maybe he wants to get to Superman through Supergirl/Powergirl...? I can see the appeal of Danny Phantom's powers in killing or capturing Kryptonians...

UnsanMusho chapter 16 . 4/22
And the plot keeps getting deeper, I wonder what it'll be like for Danny and Batman to meet each other again? I get the feeling that when they do, the truth will come out.
WightGrimmBorn chapter 16 . 4/21
yes an update thank you
SPARTAN-626 chapter 16 . 4/21
As always great to see a new chapter up and once again you did great work here as always! Well nice to see Danny and his Uncle Lex have a good talk with one another and hope we get more of that later on, and don’t remember if this already happened yet or not (which I don’t think has happened yet) but hope we see Lex making an announcement of Danny being his nephew to the world so to speak. That will get plenty of reactions from many people

And good to see Danny and Rose getting their relationship going here and good call on them taking it nice and slow and building up to the moment then just heading straight to it then and there. Well Bats got more of a idea on what he faced and starting to hear about Fenrir. Let’s see how much and how long he learns about him. And nice to see Valarie here

As always great work here keep it up and hope to see more soon
Drift219 chapter 16 . 4/21
glad to see a new chapter of this fic which as great by the way. the plot thickens Danny gets one step closer to his goal and Rose joins the harem (in a very sweet way btw) and the whole Danny becoming a Onryo thing works so well mostly because that IS what he became.

Ideas for harem

Terra: seeing someone she (most likely) cared deeply about again after his supposed death and getting betrayed her trust by Beast boy (or at least she thinks he did) she would want to hurt them for it and for Danny imprisonment. Hell he could even help her get better control of her powers.

Megan: To be specific a Megan that's closer to season 2 you know the one who loved to break the minds of any villain she could my guess is she would see Danny's new world as far more ordered and make far more sense and her telepathic powers would make getting info easier also she could be his head "interrogator" as far as romance goes I could see it going a few ways she becomes disillusioned with her role as a hero and begins to see Fenrir as a "real" hero and it becomes a relationship built on respect for each other views on "justice"

and lastly for right now any way.

Jinx: This one is very obvious when she learns about Wally and Artemis (with or without help from Fenrir that's your call) she flips and becomes Danny's double agent and she learns what a real relationship is like not the watered down diet pepsi kind she had with Wally.
ghust95 chapter 16 . 4/21
Oh yes, was waiting for a new chapter of this story, so danny go to visit ivy, would be more easy if he get help from harley, excelent work hope to se the next soon
Pa7adox chapter 16 . 4/21
Nice update looks like Batman already suspected Dick of betraying Phantom but what fatherly love he has won't let him go after Dick.
kitehaseo chapter 9 . 4/19
Interesting how this part change fits pretty well with all the changes so far great story thanks.
kitehaseo chapter 1 . 4/19
Just read the old version and found this one already excited to read it as well. Great so far feels like it could actually happen just makes it so much better.
411 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »