Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
KingPlotBunny chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
hmm very interesting that the league isn't corrupt normally in these betrayal type of stories they are but it seems Robin either acted on his own or it might just be his team and no I haven't read your original so I don't know if it was like that originally or not or if it really is and we just aren't seeing it, which begs the question exactly what will Danny do when he learns the league really did want to help him I don't see him coming back to being a hero but it would be interesting if he started to recruit some of them and not just women for the harem but actual non-sexual allies sort of like Injustice Gods Among Us how Superman recruited several heroes to his Regime
Haremfanatic1234 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Although I am excited what you have instore for Danny. I have an idea for some comedic relive (besides Harley, duley dent and the ghost girls with a hint of bysexuality) I suggest you give Him a demonic Comedic sidekick. The reason I say this, is because nearly every biblical hero, villian and anti-heroes has a comedic sidekick. Spawn with violator, Alucard with seras, and several others. Just a suggestion something along the lines of a UK accent-ridden Imp he can summon. Just an idea.
TheMage22 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Great chapter. Please update soon.
Haremfanatic1234 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Winter, thanks again for responding to my review and taking in suggestion for the powers, powergirl and copper (like my suggests) I have no limits when it comes to harems. So here are some girls I think could be fit in possibly.

Wonder women and the amazons: Okay I know this is very werid and out of place. But think about it, Danny phantom, the ever-evoling Ghost of ultimate power. Fighting off all the amazons greatest enimes, Ares, hades, and Hercules. The reason I say this, is because most don't think of this idea (by that I mean the amazons) because after years upon years of abuse from men. Thy need some loving, although Diana hasn't experience this. It would be great for artemis, hippllota (can't spell her name right) need a proper mate. It dosen't nessaarly have to be quick, but imagine the amazons reaction. When they see Hercules and hades, kneeling down, shaking in pure fear, bagging for mercy, at the OP ghost-god before them. and the same specter having a sly gentlemen appeal to them. And would help them in times of need. While WW Might not fall for the ghostly Fenton, like my suggestion for raven. Have a dilemma on her feelings, as well as for the amazons. Dosen't nessarliy have to be all of them (although would be good for some army and lemony story elements). And (because my Omisexuality is acting up) Have Hercules and any other of their enimes transform into voluptuous love-slaves for all the amazons. Again just an idea.

Also for more on copperhead, she has more snake-based powers then her male-counterpart, spraying poison and even camafloging (a least from random comic I read from).
Also for more interdimesional harem choices here they are:

Duley dent (the Female-joker, from ami-comic earth): even thou Harley is techally a joker female. I would love to see this pale, one-piece, circus-minx, causing destruction alongside Danny and the others, and having a good ol' cute female joker laugh about it. And just for character death ideas kill off the Orginal joker.

Also I made a mistake again. The powerful sorceress is actually named circle, not Blair or whatever name I mistaken her with.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Well done my here friend well done indeed. He finally has his new body and it looks like it can do some serious damage to his enemies. Can't wait to see what he can do. Oh yes Dick has something to hide. I can't wait to see it reviled and everyone's reactions to it hehe. I also enjoyed Dan's talk with his deer old uncle Lex about using magic instead of the usual science. Seems like that we will see Tala sooner or latter.

Oh yes I did enjoyed the bloody violence and can't wait to see more haha. I'm so looking forward to seeing him being reviled as both the heir of Lex and the new villain Cerberus. I'm also looking forward to seeing that dinner date with Blackfire latter on and where it will go from there. As well his training in both combat and magic.

As always excellent work and keep it up.
Zerohero chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Great chapter! And I know it's a ways out but I can't wait for the confrontation between Danny and the Titans
Isom chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Nice very nice

Glad to see some pent up rage and destruction unleashed. Reminded me of a scene from dead space or prototype if the monsters went berserk

As for young justice...can't wait to see robin's lies blowup in his face. Truth be told I liked the robin in young justice better instead of the cocky price he was in teen titans. I'm surprised he wasn't kicked out after the red x incident.

Also thanks for explaining how Danny got his name.
Richard1081 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Damn the G.I.W are screwed I also like how the justice league are going into Danny's disappearance and when they find out what Robin did Batman is going to rip him a new one also is Danny going to convert some heroes to his side besides the female ones
BlackAceStriker chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Great chapter to bring about Danny's true return. It is basically same powers, but new presence, eyes, and enhanced abilities in both human and ghost forms. But did he gain any possible new powers that other ghost have and what types of magic will be used against the Super family to even things out? Also, did Danny have any interactions with other heroes, heroines, and sidekicks?
norris321 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Great chapter keep up the great work.
Ghul chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
uh I think you misunderstood me or didn't explain myself well enough I was just saying you should check out dannys power list it to help keep up with what powers he has he has a lot and its hard to keep track of them and didn't mean you forgot them or telling you to add powers on I was just trying to be helpful like when I saying how his powers are affected by dark emotions I was just saying his boost in powers fit perfect in your story I considering how angry he is im sorry if I came of wrong its hard to show tone in text but I think this story is amazing
Ragna chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Does Red-X suit exist for the moment, because Danny could take the suit to attack the Titans.
Darklight-Dragon21 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
yay danny finally has a body :)
now we can get somewhere with this story instead of him being stuck in a lab hologram
will danny eventually revisit amity park or will there be a flash back to show his history there?
looking forward to danny ripping the rest of the g.i.w apart
update soon
BringbackDannyPhantom chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Ooooo, this version of Danny is like, the one thing he swore not to become but became anyway, Dan. Robin is now with the young justice team! YAY! But, he might have a run in with Danny, eventually! And if that happens, I can't wait to see what happens!
UnsanMusho chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Love this chapter so much as we finally get to see Danny in his new body (surprised Blackfire didn't try and jump him LOL!) but my favorite part was how you joined the Young Justice story to the Teen Titan, it was absolute GENIUS! And let's not forget about Robin basically lying to the freaking Justice League, though I"m surprised Batman didn't notice him lying given his skill as an interrogator or Superman not listening to Robin's hear rate or something like that to find out he's hiding something but to be fair it would be better for them to keep an eye on him rather than outright confronting him.

As for your response to my response (LOL!):
1.) The power ring can be something like a last resort thing or something that he doesn't really use since it can be not a full powered ring from Sinestro (the same way Hal Jordan gave a ring to John Stewart in the comic) so it doesn't have to be something Danny uses all the time but more on something to surprise people and to keep them guessing on what he is and what he can do.

2.) I don't think just because he's a ghost that he instantly knows how to get into the mind of people and when I say get into the mind of people I mean mind fucking the ever living shit out of people. Basically what I"m going for is following this motto "Make your opponent loose him/herself without touching them and you already won the battle". Although I suppose Luthor himself can be the one to teach Danny (plus there's your ideas which I"m really excited to see soon) so I guess it's all good.

Don't apologize about Jinx, I'm not a fan of her Egyptian design and as I said she's one of my favorite characters from the Teen Titan show. I can't to see what she can teach Danny. Speking of Danny you mentioned him knowing about some magical artifacts, is the Book of the Dead from "The Mummy" there? I just think it would be AWESOME if Danny can do some of the things Imhotep can do, I mean can you imagine Danny summoning a horde of Scarabs to decimate any GIW who were unlucky enough to be in his way?

Last thing I want to ask about is what sort of Magic are you planning on teaching to Danny besides Necromancy? Anyways that's about it from me, loved this chapter and I can't wait to see more in the future XD
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »