Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
TheWhiteTitan chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Cool. So Robin's lying. Well that's gonna end bad for him. Awesome chap and can't wait for more. Can't wait to see what terrible things Danny's gonna do. Keep it up!
Undeadhero143 chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Yeah, That's brutal, keep it up, I like it
For the Harem, you gotta have Sam Manson, please
Leaf Ranger chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Well overall, excellent chapter. Very awesome. *nods* And graphic. Danny really went postal on the GIW, which is good.

Overall, great work. Keep it up man!
w1lliam chapter 4 . 8/5/2015
Somehow i can see Danny using the realty Gauntlet to reduce the man of steel to a common man
Haremfanatic1234 chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
Also, when you start the raven corruption scene, have be like some sort of guilt trip threw memory lane. And have those guilty feelings into manipulated love (but the good kind) and have her whole heartily accept her demonic side in balance.
me chapter 2 . 7/30/2015
what happen to your other fics?
Lord Vortrex chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
I am impressed, it is extremely rare to see a corruption story written this well, and while I like the whole deal with Lex (personally I despise him) I can't help but notice at the potential foreshadowing you placed (whether it was intentional or not). I love the idea of Danny betraying Luthor and taking over Lex Corp. Regardless you've got the start of an amazing story here and I can't wait to see what you do to continue it.

Regarding what some of the other reviews have said I have to agree that Jinx would be an excellent addition to his team. (I did read the original story before typing this review). Some people mentioned including Cheshire in the harem as well, while I wholeheartedly agree with this sentiment, I must request that you use the Cheshire from Young Justice NOT the one that makes brief appearances in the actual Teen Titans show. The idea of Danny's revenge against the G.I.W. (as suggested by cheerfullygrim), I believe is absolutely brilliant, besides I'm sure I speak for most people when I say that we want to see them suffer.

Another thing I would like to point out is that the whole thing you had with how Starfire was the one most affected by Danny's 'disappearance/betrayal' I think shouldn't have occurred that way. Especially considering that the whole occurrence was primarily Raven's fault, so having her the most deeply affected would (in my opinion) enhance her 'presence' in the story. Besides I see Starfire as a kind of 'free love' kind of person, as in she loves everyone she meets.

One last thing (simply because I feel that I don't need to add to the already massive harem) is that I have to ask, why the name Cerberus? I feel that the drama of the story would improve dramatically if you give him a more ghost like name, such as Specter, Shade, etc. Having this kind of name hints to the Titans of his ghost like nature without screaming "I'm the friend you betrayed!"

With deep respect, Lord Vortrex
Jacob Deitz chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
I like Isom's idea how abouthave the corrupt cop use his gun to disable James Gordon and use Joker gas to make it look like Joker did it.
nightmaster000 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Another awesome chapter. :)
StarWing1995 chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
you can play DC Universe Online on the PS3 or PS4 free to play on the playstation store if that helps?
Bleuch chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
Oh my, I just finished reading your "original" version of this story, and now, it's a whole new level of awesome for me.

"He wanted me to song my heart out, SO I SNATCHED IT FROM HIS CHEST! PLAY THE SONG!"

I would like to see how Blackfirr and Danny's relationship would turn out in the later chapters, and hopefully someone kick G.I.W's ass.

"THEY'LL BE MY NEW MEAT BICYCLES!"
cheerfullygrim chapter 3 . 7/27/2015
All-right, to beguine with, great chapter. A bit short but showed great character development and you posted:)

However, this chapter is raising a lot of questions for me both about the past(or was it the future?).

First, while Danny is going to take down the Teen Titans, is he going to "practice" for them by destroying the GIW. Yes, Danny would want revenge on the people who put him in hell, but I would think he would want to take out the people who made it hell first.

Second, how was Danny's family killed? I can only think of these four reasons, but I hope you found a a fifth one to use.
1. Clockwork didn't save Danny's family)
Overdone and people make that Danny such a whiny emo that I will probably stop following this story for the mental association. don't do it, nuff said.

's parents "learned" of Danny's secret and didn't accept him, and in Danny's escape his family died)
a little overdone but workable.

3. Series of unfortunate events)
basically a random accident killed Danny's family (ex. drunk driver)

4. The GIW are over zealous and discovered Danny's secret and stormed his house. Danny's family works to save him but the GIW kill them trying to get to Danny. Danny gets away and joins the Teen Titans for protection him from the GIW because the GIW can't accuse Danny of any crime without turning the league's eye onto them and what they did)
this one is my favourite of the four (is that demented?) because it shows that Danny expected the GIW to act the way they did, but not the Tean Titans. Maybe even make it so the GIW framed Danny instead of Robin because they want him that badly. Also, while Jazz is "dead" in your story, maybe the GIW just reported her dead so they could keep her for information to frame Danny. While Danny is destroying the GIW he finds Jazz and helps her "recovered". When done she could play a roll similar to Kelly from Mass effect 2 where she works as a secretary and keep tabs on the psychology of the people on the team. If you add Jazz to the harem with this method, well Danny is already going to be committing mass murder so incest would only be a moral bump for him.
wow, that was a long one.

Third, Blackfire learned of Danny Fenton's life, but what about the Teen Titan? What I am saying is, how much did Danny reveal about himself to the teen titans? Was he just a meta-human with ghostly powers, a Ghost fighting for justice, or was he a halfa(I hate that term)?

Fourth, in Danny's training and "work" he would have been seen a few times. Did he change his appearance so people would not recognize him or did he let sightings of him escape to torment the Teen Titans?

wow, I have a lot of questions. I think I have a few more but I should probably stop here until the next chapter so post soon. also, you don't have to reply directly. If you want to answer these questions in the story feel free, but I would request a notice on that is your plan.
Homemadeplanet0 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Very excited I like it better now that we see Danny from the beginning more and see him grow his powers
firehawk213 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Lol, nice tactic for reviews.
Can't wait for the next chapter yo!
Kimori Takahashi chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Yes, this is coming out better than the first..
I can't wait for the next chapter!
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »