Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Ghul chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
just a piece of advice you should go to the danny phantom wiki and look at what powers he has a lot of people give him new give powers and he already had them danny has used green fire once and limited telekinesis also danny powers come from fear and anger so the more negative he is the stronger he is so him becoming evil would boost his powers a huge amount
UnsanMusho chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
I'm glad that I was able to help you out in any way, anyways on to this chapter OMG I LOVED IT! Not only did it focus on Danny's evolution (which is a REALLY nice touch as we needed this so badly and nice touch with the Poltergeist part) but also the bond development between him and Blackfire and even Luthor himself. As for any other improvement to Danny I've been thinking of some and honestly besides him mastering his Ghost Powers, Necromancy, some magic and technology I don't really think he needs anything else but here are 2 ideas I came up with:

1.) Danny being able to wield the Yellow or Red Lantern Ring, I prefer the Yellow Lantern. It always frustrated me how the lantern corps aren't really shown that much in the teen titan storyline so this might be a good way to bring them in I mean can you imagine junior deputies to the intergalactic police force (Green lantern) or young recruits for the other lantern corps (they don't really act like a police force so hence why I made them different from the Green Lantern)? The only problem is that this seems a bit Over Powering.

2.) Danny being thought by Scarecrow and/or Dr. Hugo Strange on Psychology. If Danny if going to become something like a boogey man to heroes everywhere he'll need to know how to get into the minds of said heroes and who better to teach him than these 2. If Danny can control or turn into mists that's cool right? Now imagine the mist being something like the Fear Gas of Scarecrow hehehehehe. This also gives me an idea on what you can call him, "The Plague Doctor" you can research about them but there's no denying how freaky they can look and the stories surrounding them I even did a steampunk cosplay of one as a Gentleman Plague Doctor XD

And that's about it, these are the ideas that (to me) would fit into your new Danny better without turning him into something completely differnt (like giving him the Carnage Symbiote, sounds cool but doesn't really match to your character). One last thing though I noticed in your response to Leaf Ranger regarding Jynx and I thought I give my 2 cents regarding her (since she's one of my favorite Teen Titan character. Just don't make her into the Bald one in the comic, offense to anyone reading this). According to the DC wiki she's a Sorcerer so her abilities are magic in nature so yeah until Raven joins the party I can see Jynx being able to teach Danny about Curses from her Egyptian root heck with that in mind you could bring stuff from the film "Mummy" to add to her or Danny's abilities. I hope I'm overstepping my boundaries as a reviewer of your stories, if ever I am please let me know immediately (I"m talking to Nightmares Around Winter and no one else). Anyways loved this chapter and I cannot wait to see Danny's growth in his new body and new abilities.
Richard1081 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Good chapter I like how you are going into Danny's rebirth my votes for the harem are
1: Faora Hu-Ul: Danny frees her from the Phantom zone
2: Wonder Woman: Danny shows her how the justice system of Earth is messed up because the justice system lets monsters like the Joker continue living even after he kills thousands of innocent people and how the other heroes just let him break out again instead of ending him
Wingd knight chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Ok, we got the harem started, new powers, a villain/hero name, and the knowledge that by next chapter Danny will be back stronger than ever... now we just need some of the old gang from Amity like Dash or Paulina to get the crap scared out of them and we are pretty much caught up with all I expected to see in this story for the next two or three chapters, though an intro to some of the other girls would not be unwelcome if it came sooner rather than later.
Over all? I give this one a 8/10
Update soon please!
Wingd Knight
Dialga213 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Lex Luthor is slowly getting soft? well that is understandable in this story of yours because in here he have Danny as his nephew and it take a long time to finally see his only living relative. i don't say i know everything i'm just saying. and the powers Danny's gaining? AWESOME!? PLEASE CONTINUE!?
dpdj1 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Nice chapter, I wasn't sure what the story was going to turn into after the reboot but I'll go ahead and say this one is better and i enjoy it more, keep up the good work.
Anon-Echo98 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Well, Danny just went Lelouch on Agents K and Q, the only difference was that they didn't shout "Yes, your highness" but still, over all a good chapter, and I think Jinx is magical.
Haremfanatic1234 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Thank you so much for responding and taking these into consideration. But before I give more ideas for girls. I made a mistake calling one of wonder women's enimes Blair, her name is actually anann a powerful soceress equal to the entrancetress. Although I am excited to what is in store for Danny's powers. I do strongly suggest the idea of a powerful sprit's of darkness partnering up with Danny, finding him to be the 'perfect' host. And hey! Maybe even make them girls, witch I will go into detail later. Before the others here are my detailed suggestion for ether one or all of them

The sprit of vengeance (Ghost rider): I think this makes sense, I mean vengeance is practically it's job. And won't hesitate to join with Danny, and instead of blue or orange. He will have green flames, and the sport of vengeance will have a complex story. Being a fallen angel who was corrupted by demons and suffered so much and knowing god didn't do a thing having simmlariys to Danny. She would look like death from deadpool, beautiful hair, rocking body, but a skeletal head. Bringing a trait that Danny wil still love her despite that. Plus A flaming hell bike with the lexcorp plastered in the side. That going to fuck with the man of steel's mind.

The Darkness: come on, this thing is the literal inbodyment of evil and everything dark. So it's obvisouly going to love Danny (possibly being the king of ghosts and the afterlife). And can literally be worked simply threw imagination, so the Possabilitys are endless. Also for her physical form I suggest a more voluptuous, but more evil looking version of Diana (wonder women).

Leetha of the 7th house of K (Spawn): okay like I said before, this thing runs by imagination alone. And it looks extremely badass, give it a simple story like it was the armor of the original first ghost, a manafestion of his strong ectoplasim or something. And would definitely give him a more king of demons look. Also for the physical form, just make it a genderbend voluptuous version of Danny. Since it had so many hosts.

Believe me I think you have great ideas in for this story, but please take these in strong consideration.

Okay anyway time for the girls:
Power Girl: for her, she can be one of heavy hitters. She older and a little bit more experice (believe me I love super girl) but she seems to be a more take Danny's side type. She can ether be a clone or come from a dimension where Fanny ruled and was her lover but was killed.

Copper head (Female version): Copperhead could possibly be a good stealth operative for Danny, and could gain more snake like powers (Possibly from Danny). And her crazy obsession for 'shiny things' and overall craziness mixed in with Harley could bring in more Halarity.

And I think that's all I can come up with for right now, and I can't wait for more updates. Oh and I don't mind the idea for raven, but give good reason for corruption or whatever. Like I don't know, Danny killing trigon, making raven feelin like she owes him a great debt (from both the betrayle and destroying trigon). Also don't just make the titans feel regret, make them feel suffering, make them shake with metal craze knowing what the GIW did to Danny and how they did that to him and turn at robin knowing it was mostly his fault. Also just for some twisted idea, make all those amateur ghost hunters, The GIW, and Vlad's ghost hunters feel pure fear. They were a great annoyance to Danny in the past, and most ghosts they probably hunted were too corny. Make them experience hell. Just a suggestion. Anyway good luck and hope to read your stuff soon
SPARTAN-626 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Well done my friend I certainly liked how this went and that we see some development with Dan and BF. Seams they may have a lunch or dinner date when he gets his new body, looking forward to see how that goes and where it will lead to latter on. It also seams that Luthor does has some affection for his dear nephew, I'm kinda hoping they do have a good relationship with each other. Oh I'm defiantly gonna be looking forward to see what new powers/abilities he can do as well his training latter on. As well of course everyone's reactions when he reveals himself to the world, both as the nephew of Luthor and as Cerberus. Sorry I got nothing right now and I forgot who I put on that list. Anyway as always keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon.
Bob chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Great chapter. For the harem, I recomend Starfire, Blackfire, Supergirl, Batgirl, Jinx (animated series) and Ember
BringbackDannyPhantom chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Nice to see Danny could defend himself against the GiW and wasn't a helpless hologram! Though it was short it was awesome!
norris321 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Very enjoyable just wish it was longer. Have a nice day.
Isom chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Great update and I understand the whole college thing. Danny as a poltergeist...does that mean he's like a super ghost until he gets his body back? When he does look out and I can't wait until Danny and blackfire's date. I can see someone trying to flirt with either one and getting their bones broken.

As for future powers I suggest something like Shang Tsung and quan chi from mortal kombat, Lich king, and Akuma from street fighter. Can I also suggest like a Giants skeleton guardian like the susanoo from Naruto? It would be awesome!

As for batgirl an altered idea would be joker or another Arkham crazy either killing or hospitalizing him and despite that they get off with Arkham instead of jail or execution...given some characters they should have done that by now.
Zer0the0mega108 chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
Okay, thats cool. I am fine and I still think it this story is awesome. One question though: Is Tala still in the harem?
TheWhiteTitan chapter 3 . 7/24/2015
That reply was funny. Anyway, awesome twist with the poltergeist and the GiW. Did not see that coming. Also adding mysteries to his past is giving my anticipation. Glad to see you back and kicking. Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep it up!
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »