Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
tylerbamafan34 chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
I ccan't help but wonder if you'll be taking a few cues from Arkham knight.

Still, pretty good so far.
UnsanMusho chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Now this is something new and something I REALLY like, a chapter show casing Danny's rebirth but not showing what he'll become or how, I LOVE IT! Nice job on explaining not only Blackfire's reason for rescuing Danny and explaining Danny's new Ghost power but also the connection between Maddie and Luthor which is quite believable given Maddie's inventive ways. Makes me wonder if Danny would have inherited such intelligence from his mother? You know if he can become good with Machinery he can be the DC's Doctor Doom XD
TheWhiteTitan chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
A litle grammar error here and there, but good enough to not notice it. Nice work, love the twist and can't wait to see what happens. If you're going to do the training montage, can it be done in one chapter, to make it longer? Keep it up!
Anon-Echo98 chapter 2 . 7/4/2015
Quick question, does the Young Justice Team exist in this story? More specifically, does Superboy exist?
Jin Masters chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Loving the new direction the story is taking. as for the recommendation of who to add to the harem I would love to see Kara (Super Girl)simply because it would help having a big hitter on the team plus would be a huge fuck you to superman and other heroes which is why I also recommend Donna Troy as a possible harem member but for Wonder Woman instead and Batgirl for Batman or Talia Al Ghul to fuck with Bats maybe even all of his main female rogues gallery (Harley, Poison Ivy and Catwoman)
Haremfanatic1234 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
All right before I talk your head off for harem girls. I hope you can give Danny several ghostly and hellish powers, Practically making all the ghost zone look like a kiddy park. And give him several awesome demon forms since he is evolving. Like a badass demon ghost king form like spawn, or a bevolient avatar form of his raw power like ghost rider or alucard. or any hellish beast and spawn from media as his forms. That would be awesome.

Anywho let's get to the girls:
Harley Quinn: Come on this insane, super hot minx, Deserves to be in a better relationship then the joker (who despite is my flavorite villain). She is useful in many ways, she can be his contact in Gotham, Her hyper-active nature can add some comedic relive and can show some 'fun' with Danny, Her acrobats can used for any army wide fights, And her general insanity attiude can add to black-fires har- i mean Danny's harem. she is all around one of the best villianess girls around.
Blair-the sorceress enemy of the amazonian princess, powerful in magic, great love for music, and has great connections to the astral world. Nuff said.
Killer Frost-This cold ice queen goddess, is not only powerful in the element of ice. But can possibly find warmth within this ghostly god, and can show Danny some of the advance ways of his ice powers. Plus for outfit suggestions, I suggest her one-piece from the assult on arkham. Plus she is extremely helpful for any type of mission.
Poison ivy-this goddess might not find danny that all impressive, but if he showed some of his earthly power from a certain villain (who I can't remember who his name was) she can warm up to him (in her own way) and might make some extordailiy serums or plants thanks to Danny's ghostly powers to help in his quest for vengeance.
Tail al gul-Since Bruce won't put out that much and seems to chasing p*ssy then a badass assassin. She has taken interest into this spiritual boy-toy, and has found a possible successor for her fathers sociality (witch can be a useful stealth system). And a really kickass assassin for the ghost-Corp (when Danny takes over lexcorp).
Ghost girls-I really don't mind them, so just include the really useful and sexy ones.
Dark raven: She is basically a manafestion clone of raven's dark-side and supress emotions (so she can still feel love). And empresses her demonic side, having a more trigon like look (imagine evil raven from injustice: gods among us). And powerful magic that can possibly match Danny's.
Lady shiva: Okay, she can basically become Danny's body-guard or mentor to learn about the league of assassins (not that he needed it, he just loves her company) and show him of her moves, while showing some tsudere sensei romance.
And many more I will sugesst later on.
BringbackDannyPhantom chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
*eyes widen and jaw drops to floor* Luther is his UNCLE!? Did not see that coming. I loved it! Well having the list a secret makes the story more interesting!
TheMage22 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Great chapter. Please complete the story this time.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Well done here my friend I liked the talk here with Dan and Lex, and how Lex reviled their connection with each other and how he's his uncle on his mother side. Defiantly makes sense with her smarts such. Seems Danny has some new tricks to try out when he gets his new body. I look forward to seeing more and how Dan and Blackfire develop, interact and grow close to each other latter on here. You already who I voted for for the harem so theres mine and I hope you will list those who are in it in the next chapter.
nightmaster000 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Awesome chapter. Love the twist with Luthor being Danny's uncle.
coldblue chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Great story.

I love the depth you have for Danny transformation from Danny Phantom into SOMETHING else. Most likely a VERY successful Villain/Mercenary.

Danny Harem suggestions:

1. Starfire- Automatically, I presume.

2. Blackfire- This chapter sort of shows how close Blackfire wants to be with Danny.

3. Jinx- I never liked the idea of her with Kid Flash. Sexy bad luck witch like Jinx would have been better as a Villain, BUT she needs a PROPER partner/organization to GAIN the respect she deserves. Plus, Kid Flash/Wally West replaces Barry Allen as Flash. In "Justice League" Wally West/Flash is always flirting with Girls/Women, so I could read him cheating on Jinx. I don't count "Justice League Unlimited" when he scared to ask out the one girl he likes.

4. Chesire- Sexy killer Kounchi. Very successful at her job and a lot to her character background. I hated that her and Roy Harper/Speedy/Arsenal got together.

5. Pandora- Yeah. I'm tired of Ember, Desiree, Princess Dora, Kitty or Penelope Spectra. Put a NEW "Dannny Phantom" Female character into the Harem. It would be interesting to read how Pandora and Danny would get together. Maybe Pandora can sense the CHAOS that Danny brings or has happen to him and his drawn to him, trying to minimize the Chaos he brings.

Keep up the good work and thanks for updating!
dragonlord1337 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
And thus ends the rebooted ch 2. To be honest I liked the original. But now that the reboot is out, it feels like the story is being fleshed out more. I am enjoying the reboot immensely and I'm also intrigued by this evolution sub plot that you are using and I look forward to seeing where you take it.
Richard1081 chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
Dang major twist with Luthor but that does explain why he is helping Danny out as my picks for the harem I will go with explain action Danny frees her from granting every wish she hears and she joins him in gratitude. 2 Dora reason is due to the fact Danny defeated her brother Danny becomes the new ruler of the kingdom and married to Dora
Izana Otsutsuki chapter 2 . 7/3/2015
I'm curious as to what you will do next. Anyways good chapter, was very tasteful.
Izana Otsutsuki chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Sorry I didn't get notice of an update. Anyways, I'm loving this pretty good. I didn't read the initial one because my mind was conflicting pretty bad on some things but when I started I found the notice of a rewrite. Anyways this was great.
412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »