Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 5 . 12/31/2020
Hm! Fenrir eh? Fitting!
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 3 . 12/31/2020
Ooh! This is getting good! Also, I like how you’re also having Danny’s power and nature evolve as well! After all, if one doesn’t evolve in such stressful circumstances, what need is there for evolution then? Lol.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 2 . 12/31/2020
Awesome! If you’re still taking suggestions for the harem, might I suggest Galatea? The Power Girl version that was cloned from Supergirl in Justice League Unlimited? In the DCAU?
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
Hmm! Fascinating start...
French chapter 14 . 12/6/2020
Oh tu inclus aussi Artemis avec Danny ?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/5/2020
Why do authors keep cuckolding their MC'S
Guest chapter 14 . 11/27/2020
Wow
Guest chapter 14 . 11/18/2020
Wonder how long until danny and raven meet again.
ArkhamSpider chapter 14 . 11/2/2020
Well I think raven is feeling regret about saying no to danny and indirectly pushing him into starfire's arms as well feeling guilty for what happened I think danny could seduce raven just fine whether other teen titans are distracted doing something else or are not at titan's tower at all while danny and raven are making up for lost time and having some fun together cause as old saying goes you don't forget your first love.
Mark the Mark chapter 14 . 10/16/2020
my previous review still stands.
Fenrir44 chapter 14 . 10/8/2020
So will Danny recruit Ivy, Bane, Scarecrow, and Freeze into his fold and will ivvy become a lover of danny
Pa7adox chapter 14 . 10/8/2020
Looks like he got A Robin just the wrong one for now...
IzuHimi chapter 14 . 10/6/2020
It's not often I like Luthor, but after a good binge through, I find myself actually wanting him to not be killed off for once. So that makes me ask, is this one of those rare stories where he actually isn't that bad and is on Danny's side, or will he too fall?
Stratos263 chapter 14 . 10/5/2020
Dam robin is dead well he deserved it really for not believe his friend was innocent
Leaf Ranger chapter 14 . 10/5/2020
That suck for Robin, getting killed off because of one of his asshole predecessors. *shakes head*

Good work, keep it up.