Reviews for Sins: The Evil You Create REBOOT
Leaf Ranger chapter 14 . 10/5/2020
That suck for Robin, getting killed off because of one of his asshole predecessors. *shakes head*

Good work, keep it up.
coynerjack chapter 14 . 10/5/2020
Love the story and looking forward to the next chapter
Drift219 chapter 14 . 10/4/2020
oh how long I've waited for a new chapter and the wait was worth it. 14 Chapters in and still strong as ever seeing Danny do his thing is always fun. And Danny and blackfires relationship feels "real" not just a "Yes Master" or a " your hot lets fuck" kind you see in other fics like this. Overall great chapter can't wait for the next one.

Ideas for harem

Terra: seeing someone she (most likely) cared deeply about again after his supposed death and getting betrayed her trust by Beast boy (or at least she thinks he did) she would want to hurt them for it and for danny imprisonment. Hell he could even help her get better control of her powers.

Megan: To be specific a Megan that's closer to season 2 you know the one who loved to break the minds of any villain she could my guess is she would see Danny's new world as far more ordered and make far more sense and her telepathic powers would make getting info easier also she could be his head "interrogator" as far as romance goes I could see it going a few ways she becomes disillusioned with her role as a hero and begins to see Fenrir as a "real" hero and it becomes a relationship built on respect for each other views on "justice"

and lastly for right now any way.

Jinx: This one is very obvious when she learns about Wally and Artemis (with or without help from Fenrir that's your call) she flips and became's Danny's double agent and she learns what a real relationship is like not the watered down diet pepsi kind she had with Wally.
Crimsonblade257 chapter 14 . 10/3/2020
Damn... how’s Batman going to respond to that! Really good chapter and definitely looking forward to more. I’m ecstatic that another chapter came out. Keep up the good work!
Richard1081 chapter 14 . 10/3/2020
Good to see an update, as for my question are you going to incorporate any of the more recent events from DC comics such as Dark Knights Metal or the DCeased series.
DJTimmer chapter 14 . 10/3/2020
I have one question, but that would enter the area of 'Spoilers'. And that isn't a line I want to cross. The attack at the Asylum makes me wonder why? What does Fenrir hope to accomplish, and what was he after? I just trying to understand your reason, but there needs to be more chapters. And again, I don't want any spoilers. Glad to see this story isn't dead. Stay safe and healthy.
TheWhiteTitan chapter 14 . 10/3/2020
Nice. Can't wait to see what else you have plan. Really hope Robin isn't dead yet. He needs to suffer for his crimes.
UnsanMusho chapter 14 . 10/2/2020
Just to clarify, is this Robin the same as the leader of the Teen Titans? If yes then I feel kinda cheated for him to just die (if he actually died that is) and not face up to what Danny has become because of his actions.
SPARTAN-626 chapter 14 . 10/2/2020
IT LIVES!
jnautking chapter 13 . 7/29/2020
Can't wait to see how this continues
Mark the Mark chapter 13 . 4/23/2020
welcome back see you in 2022 :P

joking aside nice update. i really wish to see this updated more often though. the mystery of how danny will retaliate with the titans or how the individuals even feel about what happened is... anoyying to wait years for anwsers.

like i get starfire wasnt a main part in it. and we have the story from her point of view.

but what did Raven feel about what happened? obviously we know malkior was a lie, and im assumeing that storyline was the same as the show. but after it was found out that danny was right, what did she feel like? what did the others? obviously they all kept it quite, knowing they really fucked up. brainwashed starfire into thinking that turning her friends over to the league would do more harm then good. but what else. like i could go on forever with theroies, but i just want to see it happen you know.

ravens pov. beast boys pov (jelous of danny?) cyborgs pov (fenton tech vs himself?) robins pov? (jelous on top of being paranoid to hell?)

like... i want to see it all haha. also hawkgirl finding all this out and finally meeting new danny would be amazing. hell the supers finding out about the new luther being danny. lol
vparadox12122000 chapter 13 . 4/8/2020
Well it is an awesome story. You have great character development and great potential in the world expansion or world building. owo
Great... um... lemons and reactions lol.
Hope you keep up the awesome work in this Excelsior and stuff as well.
vparadox12122000 chapter 11 . 4/8/2020
...well dang... great chapter
vparadox12122000 chapter 5 . 4/8/2020
lol great chapter
and also you sick writer saying lol on the lemon... and i loved that moment when i read it muhahahahhaha
great jobw")