Reviews for Gold and Silver, Fire and Ice
Oricke chapter 37 . 2/3
Please update/complete this story
Sortinghat chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
(Inserts Cruella De Vile theme song here)
Sortinghat chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
Sorry but healing a gun wound even by magic means is not easy because a bullet does not eeremain whole when puncturing a body. It explodes into tiny fragments which could damage internal organs causing blood loss you can't detect.

There is NO way Harry could've avoid major arm surgery and I know from experience. Experience and research is your friend.

Next time get a beta kid!
Sortinghat chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I would've wrote CQD the old radio code.
nightpurr1 chapter 37 . 11/14/2015
I really like this do you think you will ever finish this?
nightpurr1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Good story! I boric that it's not finish. I also notice that it's been a long time since you did anything with this. I know this is a foolish question but if you are or are not going to finish could you let me know so I can delete it.
Nightpurr
Writtenaspr chapter 11 . 9/2/2015
Are they separated in years ? or two teens ?
Harry feels safe with Snape, because he is not his peer. The story loses a bit of dramatic tension,
if Harry is too adult and Snape too OOC. Yes, I agree, Severus Snape Longs for trust and for touch, but, like his intelligent counterpart, Sherlock Holmes, isn't used to it or knowing how to respond gently, relaxed to it. The habit is not free in him. His last close friend was Lily, when he was an early teen , and his own family life...not gentle embraces.
So wouldn't he be more gauche and stiff? Let him learn and think about and do these new things step by step, He is the genius, the intellectual in an ivory tower, or black dungeon, par excellence, or like an ultra, ultra Oxford don. Why do you think he grumbles about dunderheads? He feels uncertain, backed- away- from, insecure at their rowdyness, which , honestly, often cut him to the quick.
I suspect he would like to change, s.l.o.w.l.y. Having this tense reaction in him also gives the writer many chances to pinpoint the dance, and the reactions of two very different characters.
He loves potions for its delicate finetuning of disparate elements; is he not like a smouldering vat,
that shifts and grows less flaming, treated with sensitive respect?
Writtenaspr chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Dear Authoress,
A Lovely story with a mixture of beautiful images ,and sudden mistakes in choice of words:
' His GATE becoming more...'' ...Hm..Does he wear a fence around his legs?
Gate : wooden doorway holding in livestock
Gait : A forward movement of the legs whether human or animal
To see how fun these mistakes can be , watch 'Blackadder.' The episode in which Samuel Johnson gives Edmund Blackadder and Baldrick a few grey hairs. They burn his dictionary and re-write it. Ex. g.
''Cat : Not a Dog.''
One of the most beloved mistakes on this site is: *and all we readers sigh again*
''to reign back her feelings'' No. No nonono.
'' Queen Elizabeth II Reigns, is sovereign over her country.''
You feel the Reins through your fingers when you are riding, therefore you ' rein back', or ' rein in an emotion or response' See?
You are writing a delightful fanfic, and I like it very much. Sorry to be so' porcupine with many quills' , but dictionaries can be used without exploding into the readers face.
Brewing a cuppa and reading on.
nightpurr1 chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
So far I really like this story. Great new characters!
Mysterious events! New capabilities! Your story already has the above items of interest but I feel an interesting plot already coming. Plus LOVE THE HUMOUR.
I hope you will be finishing this story.
I already have a taste of a talented writer in just two ch. what more is to come can't wait.:-)
Misty Flare Frost chapter 37 . 7/31/2015
PLEASE, Please, please, pleeeeeeeeease update. I wanna know what happens next.
Your story is fantabulously fantastic I read it all in about four days. I love your stories and the way you write them is brilliant.
*:.。. o()o .。.:*

Yours sincerely Misty Flare Frost
thehpfan123 chapter 37 . 4/19/2015
A wonderful fic! Update please.
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 37 . 12/29/2014
Please update! This story is amazing, and I'd really like to see how it will all end for the Phoenix trio.

*some constructive criticisms*
Your story is very well written, however i noticed that the last few chapters had a some spelling errors. Such as missing letters or letters switched places in words. Other than that you did really great, and i hope you finish this story! :)
Rose chapter 37 . 12/7/2014
Please please update! Email me when u do at :

Please update it or even just email me the rest of the story!
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 10/27/2014
I thought Minerva would be smart enough not be tricked
marthapreston4 chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
I dont get this all they had to was tell people the truth and they could avoid alll these problems
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »