Reviews for Ghost
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I've never heard of a cat that liked to play with shiny things. On the other hand, my sister's cat likes to lick plastic, so you never know. Got to love a good cat story.
000000000135 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Good job! I never would've guessed. )

But how can a cat get up to a dresser and steal a necklace or open Hikari's box to get her D3?
Iniora Nackatori chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Ah hah! So a ghost /was/ stealing their stuff!

...Okay, so it was a real ghost, but still...

Good fic! 'Til next time, this is Iniora Nackaotri, signing out!
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I knew right off it was probably M (shortened in case anyone is reading the reviews before the story- fools). Suspenseful enough for a short tale, cute at the end.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I'll admit I'm surprised, and since this is a fictional world that has the bizzare happens on a daily basis, having it turn out to be the family cat took at least me off guard. Then again, taking people off guard and having it still make sense is what you've always done best.
GatomonandKariFan chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
Cool! Great story! Keep it up!
*GKFan and Lights-Harp*
Sylvia Viridian chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I thought so! That's just the sort of thing a cat would do.
The ending is very cute. Overall, nicely done.
miaow227 chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Good story, with a great surprise ending!
Raika chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Heh. That was pretty kewl.
danAlwyn chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
A good fic. You did a good job of setting up the tension and the scene. I agree with other comments, there just aren't enough fics talking about day-to-day existence. It's good that there are a few.

-dA
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
*smacks K.B. Aleo below her* Some people have no imagination. I thought this fic was great. Not all Digimon stories have to include huge threats that can end the world.
K.B Aleo chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
This story was going great right up until the end. What happened? I've seen awful endings, but this was the worst. It also provided a huge plothole. A good story gone bad.
KrazieKat chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
*SQUEE!* I love kittens! I really enjoyed this story. ANd Ken needs a kitten to cheer him up.
Mieco chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
that was cool!

Jewel!
Eevee chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
How cute

There really are too few fanfics out there about the two of them just being all sibling-y and stuff, and actually not spend time whining about romance or saving the world.