Reviews for Letters from Elizabeth
Wow.
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 3/27
Love!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 3/27
How heartbreaking! So well done though. And so grateful for the hea.
Jansfamily4 chapter 2 . 10/2/2017
Beautiful!
WadeH chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
I just discovered this story after writing my own letter style story and enjoyed it immensely. Very well done. It shows the far too common even today in our society tendency for the victim to take the blame for the abusers actions, and did it in a way that truly shows how an abusive relationship actually transpires and gradually leeches he life out of the victim.

I also have to say I love that you redeemed Lady Catherine without going too overboard. You could see her managing to help without stepping outside of her personality, and when you assert a more malevolent Mr. Collins, you can see how Lady Catherine's usual manner of controlling him would be ineffective, but she still managed to prevail.

It is distressing that with so many rich and powerful allies none could or would step up to help her, but such is he way of he world, and you showed it wonderfully.

Well done
irat chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
lovely. You really showed the depths of their feeling and in the same time managed to bring the story forward. I read this story interspaced with Letters from Mr. Darcy and it was nice to see the different "point of views".
Grumpy Insomniac chapter 3 . 3/27/2017
I just read this and its companion piece in one go and they are both truly impressive. Your writing is perfect and you completely capture the charcters voices in their letters. This was both heartbreaking and joyful to read.
Trini chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Me ha gustado muchiíííísimooooooooooooooooo
Gracias port u trabajo
Trini
42isIndeedTheAnswer chapter 3 . 8/22/2016
Goodness how I love this it makes me cry every time I read it. Would you please PM me the title so that I may purchase it?
tarlily chapter 3 . 8/19/2016
I enjoyed this story, I think I need to read Darcy's letters now.
tarlily chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Remarkable, I like this Lady Catherine and how she stepped up to protect a suffering fellow woman. That Collins, however, couldn't have been much worse!
Michell95 chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Oh my God, you made me feel the despair and desolation, you made me cry with every letter Elizabeth sent, as I imagined her dying inside from the horrible attentions of an abusive husband.
Then I felt the hope and consolation of the support of good and understanding friends and I felt the joy of freedom, and of the choices that came along.
Finally, the healing that only love could achieve