Reviews for Pros and Cons of Puppy Ears
Awwwww...
Mishelledor23 chapter 1 . 1/23
I love this so much!
5redroses chapter 1 . 9/1/2017
Sweet and fluffy, just like his ears, heh. Seriously though, if I were Kagome I would be stroking those damn things all the time.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
LOL love the description of his body language (the mangaka drew his body language perfectly for his attitude and background), this was really great!
gin
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
XD No one can resist the cute, little doggy-ears!

-KW13
Larissa chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Aww, that was cute! Also, I love the picture - If you drew that, good job :)
Ryan chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Thank you, this made my day! Poor inu-hanyou, he can't help being cute and fluffy. But he just is, and this was so cute and fluffy and wonderful and AAARRRGGGHHH I NEED TO PET A PUPPY RIGHT NOW!
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
That's so cute!... ;-) I loved it!...
We all know that kagome has got this crazy attraction to inuyasha's ears.. N rubbing/massaging n caring them was one of her most favourite hobby!... :D
This is really good!... ;-):D:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
*watches inuyasha* *has b-day* *wishes for inuyasha's dog ears because they are kawaii f*
GuardianGirl24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Great story so far.
Kagomesscent chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
This was so cute I love inukag fluff
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Ahah, that's adorable! XD
Shinjite Florana chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
ohhhhh this is what i need. i was low. I was running DANGEROUSLY low on Inuyasha ear lovin' and this was perfect. Cute. beautiful, and actually a little thought provoking, i like!

Is there, like...a very specific sub-genre of inuyasha fics that are ear-related fluff? I think there is. and I LOVE it.