Reviews for Effects
An enjoyable read.
Tala White 14 chapter 1 . 1/31
Fluffy. Loved it!
carolinaliarfan chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
That last scene made me teary.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
I've just been going through all sorts of Fanfiction lately since I heard Cursed Child was coming out. I found you and read this. I have no words. I swear this happened. In my head, I cannot imagine it not happening. Lily would have attempted the potion for him. She would have. To be so happy to have a solution...only for it all to go downhill from there. I don't know. I'm sad and happy this exists. You have a brilliant imagination.
lily and james live on chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Awww the flash-forwards in this story are just beautiful! I'm so glad you included the scene from Pottermore with Remus and Tonks talking about Sirius and Tonks telling Remus off, as only she could: "You'd know perfectly well who I've fallen for, if you weren't too busy feeling sorry for yourself to notice." askfjlaskfjsk I couldn't imagine it any other way!
Arhie chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Awwww. Most tragic part: Snape tossing away what he would have treasured, the pamphlet Lily used. Gorgeous.
Siilentpaws chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
This is really sweet, I love how you've looked at Remus' emotions in different aspects of his life. Really good job :)
FandomHearts1991 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I adored this! I really did. It's well written and just, well, fantastic. Well done. :)
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
Aw, cuties, oh my gosh! No, but seriously, love the overlap going on here. It's not easy to do flash forwards. Plus I'm such a sucker for Lily and Remus Friendship. Beautiful!
ofwhizzfizzing chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
that was beautiful... 3
hatty porrer chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
LOVED this chapter. Remus is one of my favourite characters and you portrayed his whole self pity thing perfectly. Also thought it was great that Snape was so dismissive of something that Lily had given Remus, hehehe.
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ah, Remus...he always seems to bring out all the feels in me...haha Wonderful story, wonderful job, dear :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Lovely fic, I just really, really love the way you portrayed Lily's dynamic with Remus, her gentleness and her support. His dynamics with Snape (the irony of the pamphlet coming from Lily…), Tonks and Dean were also really nice to see, and I like the way you mixed those different parts together… Very nice :)

Two typos I spotted: "a hint of warning in his tone" (no full stop at the end of the sentence) and "one, maybe twice in my life" (once?)
Eva chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Oh Remus feels ):
Luna and Ginny chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Great story! I love Dean's defence of Lupin at the end, he's always the one who sticks up for him I've noticed. Would Lupin have seen Dean at Shell Cottage? Maybe he was too excited to really notice. I also love the way you put Remus and Tonks' conversation in outside of Malfoy Manor. (Someone reads and loves Pottermore as much as I do! Have you seen the new update yet?) Lily was also amazing. You're stories are the best! :)