Reviews for The Other Shoe
theoofoof chapter 10 . 1/7
And this little universe just keeps getting better and better! Thank you for creating such a wonderful little family. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2017
Beautiful. I love this, it is a nice, happy conclusion to Barba's Amigo, which I read this afternoon.
TheseAreOurStoriez chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
Such a cute story. Your depiction of Barson is the best. Great job :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/31/2016
Cute
DemonicQueen41279 chapter 10 . 10/4/2015
Great job! I love the continuation.
untapdtreasure chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
So beautiful. My gosh. That was perfect ending for this story. I love it. So happy there was no complications with the baby, and I love how he proposed.
MrsChilton chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
perfect ending. just wonderful. Barbas reaction to Livs water breaking was great. And the proposal was so sweet esp with Noah helping. And Barba saying he doesnt want his kids in a dangerous profession he just loves them all so much its wonderful. I loved Noah meeting his sister. Reminds me of when I first got to see my brother instant bond. Wonderful! would love to see a fic of the wedding!
barsonaddict chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Aw, so sweet! I love the voice you give to not only Liv and Barba, but also Noah. His interactions with Barba are so loving and real. While I'm sad to see the end of this story, I'm hoping you will continue their story- we need to see the wedding after all. ;)
Wistful Fade chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
Awww! 3
Also, my accidental pun detector went off.
"A lot more than their parents apPARENTly."
PrudenceKimberly chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
I absolutely loved every bit of this story. I can't wait to see Barba's reaction to the baby, or the new adventures they had to face. Great work. Keep them coming.
barsonaddict chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Oh my heart. They are so cute! Big brother Noah is adorable. Sad that there's only one chapter left :(
untapdtreasure chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Now Noah looks at Olivia- concerned, "You eated it?"

That was absolutely adorable. I loved it and it made me giggle. I liked this chapter a lot, but I missed Regaen. But I love the FLUFF.
NYPDliz chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Great fluff chapter! It cant be drama all the time! :) I love your Barson stories!
noah4015 chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
I know it's fluff. But I like were it's going... It doesn't always have to turn out bad or sad. Thanks
Wistful Fade chapter 9 . 9/9/2015