Reviews for Where the Wild Things Roam
Runyon Gaetz chapter 1 . 6/9/2021
This deserves so many more reviews
djc182 chapter 7 . 6/6/2021
It's been a long while since I read this story, and it is still incredible. The unique storytelling and characterization of the OC is phenomenal, and I hope to see it updated once more.
Runyon Gaetz chapter 7 . 5/16/2021
This deserves so many more reviews than it has!
Runyon Gaetz chapter 3 . 4/30/2021
This is still awesome! I have read through this in a binge a few times in the last few years and I got to say very well done!
MoffinTop18 chapter 7 . 10/25/2020
This story is a hidden gem. It’s very rare to find a fanfic, this decent, which focuses on the characters and completely immerses you in their world - especially because there is so few good Jurassic Park fanfics. A complete breath of fresh air, I can’t wait to see what the next chapters will bring.
An Avid Reader chapter 7 . 8/9/2020
This is seriously one of the best Jurassic Park fanfictions I have seen. I like the way your story is built around the atmosphere, and not the movies. You seamlessly blend them in, acknowledging them, but not focusing on them. They are there simply to give us a timeframe, and serve as a way to expose Jane to humans. With the way that things are going, the fourth movie might not even happen, or a least it will be very different than the movie. Amazing job, I can hardly wait for the next update.
valxra chapter 7 . 4/10/2020
this chapter has been sitting in my email for months now, and i just finally got around to reading it.

just like always, i am thoroughly impressed with your writing and all the thought you have put into this piece of work. it is definitely a gem in an underrated fandom. it's an underrated story, at that, and deserves even more love and attention than what it seems to be receiving.

i look forward to the next one, and hope life is treating you well
Caver Floyd chapter 7 . 12/25/2019
Good chapter
LycanRed chapter 7 . 12/24/2019
Every chapter is so damn good. The emotions and characterizations, the dialogue and the things not said. All of the intrigue and just, the whole of it really. I’m fully thankful every time I see an update in my inbox, and as ever, I am looking forward to more.

Kudos
LycanRed
Virodeil chapter 6 . 11/13/2019
Beautiful. Enthralling from start to end. Bittersweet and so, so real and grey.

I hesitated at first. I love OC-centric stories, but many of them are not good. Then I read the no-romance tag, and I was convinced. This story was similar and yet at the same time wildly different from canon films, too, at least the parts that I gleaned from film scripts, and I adore the originality.

I hope you will keep writing and posting more till the end. This is a gem among a sea of sand. Thank you for writing and posting this epic tale.

Rey
fireheart1234 chapter 5 . 5/18/2019
I was thinking for your next chapter you could do something where Jane meets Grady’s raptors or she helps with Pandora’s training/excerise. Or you could do both of them and add something with Eric and the pack!
LycanRed chapter 5 . 3/1/2019
I’ve been invested in this story since its first chapter, but seeing how Jane’s intervention will change the course of the JW plot has only added fuel to that fire. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Kudos
LycanRed
Caver Floyd chapter 4 . 1/4/2019
This is really good. Good job pulling off the dino/human thing. I honestly expected it to fall short going in, but you pulled it off.
Nova Cryptid chapter 4 . 11/15/2018
This story is amazing and I can’t wait for the next chapter. I love how your writing style reflects the type of story. The style in the beginning is rough and though it flows it makes you pay attention and gives off a feeling of unfinishedness (not in a bad wat though.) And makes the story come to life. As it continues it looses some of the roughness, especially as she meets humans. It’s amazing. I think my favorite line so far is: “I have to much human in me.” Probably because of the fact that she is both human and raptor, neither one or the other. It just brings into focus how much has changed in so little time. It made my chest ache when she lost her pack, your write so well, it brings such emotion. As an author (we’ll kinda, I haven’t published anything yet. But I will eventually.) I can say that Jane is an amazing character. She’s perfect in the sense that everything about her in human. She has human reactions and not just that of a flimsy copy. (I refer to those as shadow men, ironically. Because they have nothing more than a shadow of a human personality.) she is intriguing and wonderful and I honestly expected her to lead the pack. (A stereotypical idea.) and I love where to took that! The plot is also amazing. It’s unique, something you don’t often seen on FF. And even those stereotypes you do use are used wonderfully. Right now, I’m in a point in my life where I wish I was in fictional books cause my life is boring and school is horrible. And this story is probably the closest thing I’ve come to being there in a long time. Personally, you’re story isn’t its one of the best Jurassic park fanfics, but also one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read. If you ever publish a book, I would pay good money to read it. (If you have published a book, please tell me. It would explain the amazing ness of your story.)
Nemoskull chapter 4 . 9/15/2018
please write more. have read a story anywhere thats been this origonal in a very long time.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »