Reviews for Ouroboros: Shippuuden
WriteGameSaitama chapter 1 . 5/14
hope you know you still have people like me patiently waiting for the rest of the story. I hope you watch or read whatever content inspired this and find your muse again. regardless best wishes
karim.rashidpour chapter 1 . 4/1
Every couple of months I end up checking this story to see if it was updated or not. I am really sad to see that this story won't probably see an ending.
Flamingp0tat0 chapter 6 . 9/25/2020
Another good story at first rushed than abandoned because of real life issues. Its a shame but oh well, what can you do.
jamthacreator chapter 6 . 6/18/2020
Awesome! Please continue this awesome fanfiction story!
absinthespoon chapter 6 . 5/28/2020
Close to the end? Yes please!
JustDusty chapter 6 . 4/9/2020
Where exactly are you planning to go with this? That Naruto just keeps ruining everything he's built in Ouroboros? What happens when the last Bijuu left is in his sister? is he gonna kill her too or is he just gonna quit the Akatsuki? surely he can't take them on so why join them in the first place? The one thing i enjoyed was the thing with Naruto and Mei. Imo that's where you should have ended it soon after he literally defeated the strongest of the Akatsuki.
TheHarshApprentice chapter 6 . 4/6/2020
UUUUUPDAAAATE DAMNIT!
Mem0ry chapter 6 . 3/10/2020
Hope you get around to updating soon.
nate.bannister2 chapter 6 . 2/3/2020
Please update soon you’re a great writer. It’s a shame to see such a good story go to waste.
jj chapter 6 . 12/11/2019
updaaate please? ive reread this and the first book sooo many times
Guest chapter 6 . 11/17/2019
Tal ves no entiendas por qué está en español pero sigue con esta historia plis esta increíble!
Simply Hated chapter 6 . 11/16/2019
This has been a most spectacular read. I commend you.
copet chapter 6 . 11/9/2019
SO, it really is continuing! You don't know how excited I am to see more from this story! Even more, I get to see how it ends. I loved a lot of things of how you wrote this Naruto, but the ending is something that keeps me moving in my seat. Hope to keep seeing more from this story. Good work!
Dal0 chapter 6 . 10/15/2019
what a place to leave it. One of my favourite series on this site
Dal0 chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
very enjoyable series. disappointed it's on hiatus. I hope to see this finished someday