Reviews for Homecoming
JediPanda22 chapter 25 . 11/15/2018
holy crap, i just plowed through this i think. wow its an incredible story. I love your twist to the Jabriim story. This is a beautiful story of friendship and overcoming. I am forever changed because of this story. thank you
OwlOtaku123 chapter 25 . 11/27/2017
asdfghjkl I love this story but Obi-Wan gets beat up so much it’S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE
J4de chapter 25 . 10/21/2016
Another excellent story from a master writer. A perfect balance of spoken and unspoken, a tango of the heart and the will. Thank you
Miss Mustang chapter 25 . 9/19/2016
Perfection
AnotherBook chapter 18 . 4/15/2016
There's a planet named for the smell of damp earth? I think I've discovered my next vacation location.
JayneForester chapter 25 . 2/21/2016
Absolutely amazing story! Your writing is fantastic, and your characterization really well done. I loved what you wrote about Anakin and bringing balance to the Force along with the metaphor of using two lightsabers, it was really quite a powerful moment. Thanks for this story!
charie01 chapter 25 . 1/3/2016
this story is fantastic!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/1/2015
i want to frame this entire chapter and put it on my wall xD

"But his former student – his dyed in the blood traditionalist padawan, his friend, his fellow Jedi, a man who has ripped out his own heart more than once in service and fealty to the Code – this seeming stranger gently shakes his head."
- Obi-Wan's truly grown up. Qui-Gon realises that he is the true radical. What an amazing moment, and of course, possibly my favorite line in the entire series: the reflection of the twin winged coronae in Obi-Wan's eyes.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/1/2015
i have no words to compliment the layered parallels of Jar'Kai, Anakin and Obi-Wan, Balance, tradition and innovation, and faith and doubt.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/1/2015
"He is busy gestating the seeds of a novel and profound wisdom. He has looked the Dark full in its face, and what he has beheld there is … unexpected."
- this is both profoundly beautiful and simply funny: that Obi-Wan is only co-operative when he is busy scheming up something, and that revelation is rarely what we expect, and courage is always worth it.

"He cherishes it as the foundation of hope, for this war-torn galaxy. Others might call it mere obsession."
- redemption as a definition for hope, i love this. And how the best truths can seem to be mere oddity to those with mundane eyes.

"It is not him; it is the Force she feels. But yes – it is strangely stronger now, is it not?"
- aww, he's emerged stronger from it, and we see Obi-Wan's characteristic humility. I don't know, the words are simple but these two sentences are beautiful.

' "Thank you, Bant, for all your care." Another deep bow.
"It was my pleasure and my honor," she replies. Mischief flickers between them. "…Gundark." '
- loved the interaction here, the genuine and profound trust and respect Obi-Wan holds for his childhood friend, the devotion with which Bant has cared for him at his worst, and the easy affection they share. Awesome!

"She has nearly forgiven him for the Kamino scandal…. Or entirely, it would seem. Perhaps his penance at Ventress' hands was sufficient to expurgate the guilt of having accused Jocasta's inviolable records of incompleteness."
- i'll never get tired of Obi-Wan's narrative voice XD Making light of even his own conquered trauma, affectionately trolling inside his own mind but outwardly decorous XD Of course Jocasta Nu must have missed this troublemaker, haha!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/1/2015
This captivating paragraph took my breath away: "They are in his quarters, in the Jedi Temple, alone, a single still candle-flame and a soft carpet of white blossoms the only witnesses to this tipping-point, this fulcrum upon which the galaxy turns from abysmal night back into day."
Guest chapter 17 . 10/1/2015
It would make for a compelling story too, Anakin (and maybe Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon as well) liberating Alpha from the Kaminoans' behavioral conditioning.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/17/2015
"Obi-Wan nods, a familiar glimmering in his eyes, the reflected corona of the winged flame. "I shall," he promises."
- omg gorgeous, gorgeous line! I swear - your Obi-Wan gets more beautiful every time you write him, inside-out and in every sense of the word. Absolutely gorgeous.

"Such impossibles are too obvious, too lowly for great ones to perceive. Such wise folly as this is clear only to the wonderful mind of a child… or a true master.
What if you could Fall them back?
He smiles, and folds his hands into opposite sleeves, keeping pace beside a man who never ceases to amaze him.
And they walk on, into the Temple's heart, deep into the Force's winding mansions, which are their only and truest home."
- Yeah. Excuse me now while i go and commit these words to heart. So much feels...omg, bless you, and much thanks for sharing your writing with us. I can't even... xD
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2015
omg seamless teamwork!
...also...i've said it many times, but your Obi-Wan is breathtaking.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
A masterstroke, having an already-chilling last line delivered so starkly by a relatively-detached character. It makes it all the more haunting.