Reviews for Canadian Digidestined II: The Next Generation
Hahn chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
*does a happy dance* Yay, a sequel! Yay, it seems cool! Yay, why haven't I read this before now?

...Unfortunately, it's been so long since I read Canadian Destined that I barely remember the characters... _¿ I didn't remember Kris' name, for example... And I know the used-to-be-evil girl is my favorite character, but I can't remember her name, either...

Oh, well. At some point I'll read CD1 again. For now, I'll just enjoy this. _
VicPez chapter 9 . 11/6/2005
Ah, you've updated the story? Excellent. _ I'll keep an eye out for more updates.
digi-girl1212 chapter 9 . 10/26/2005
these last few chapters have been pretty intresting, makes me kinda glad i read them all in a chunk like that. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, i'm hoping some more info will be given about that dark force. Should be pretty good.
Anthony1 chapter 9 . 9/8/2005
Man, it's becoming almost custom for me to review your story days after you posted. Anyways, the way you wrote the matches were a good touch. They weren't too long and weren't too short if you don't refer to the nonimportant characters' matches. Well, whenever you update again, see ya.
Dark Qiviut chapter 9 . 9/3/2005
Very nice. The battle was good, and nice work regarding Alex and the others.

Good work. Keep it up.

P.S.: Occassionally, you said "We was alive." It's "We were alive."

P.S.S.: I'm not sure, but I think your bio's out of date. You might want to fix it so it will be current.
Anthony1 chapter 8 . 8/20/2005
Man, I can't believe I didn't find out that you updated this story until now. The way that you began the first round was a nice thing and having another DigiDestined child appearing was a good move. Hopefully you're planning on having some sort of confrontation between Krystal and Alex with RJ. Until next time, see ya.
Yo Fue chapter 8 . 8/14/2005
Besides minor spelling and grammatical errors, easily one of the best stories I've read. Continue quickly.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 8 . 8/13/2005
Allan and Biyomon? huh...

Nice battle with Mushroomon. Interesting that there hasn't been a Wizarmon in a while.
Dark Qiviut chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
Hi again, Cheetor. Once nore, ice chapter. Krystal has apparently realized her weakness thanks to Tony. Maybe we'll see him again.

I do have one piece of advice for you...

[ My picture wasn’t difficult to find. I was in the first match - fucking fabulous. ]

Using swearwords (light or strong) in the narrative context can be considered vulgar and can turn away readers. Unless yo use it in dialogue or in quotes (i.e.: a quotation, text message, phone message, or e-mail), leave them out.

Other than that, nice job.
Anthony1 chapter 7 . 4/7/2005
I'm glad to see that you've updated your story so quickly. At least, quicker than the last did. Anyways, that was some battle that Krystal had to fight and I wouldn't be so surprise if we see Saqure returned sometime later in the story. Anyways, I hope you update again real soon and hopefully give some insight on what that meeting with Izzy is about. Till next time, see ya.
Dark Qiviut chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
Whew! That was quite a battle there. It was really interesting.

Cheetor640, I can't say anything, but admire at your work. Very nice work. Keep it up!
Rikki Felidae chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
I really like! I read the first one too! Update when you can!
digi-girl chapter 6 . 2/11/2005
yay! new chapter! I can't believe i didn't notice it earlier. Poor lopmon, i was wincing when he was geting hurt, and when he digivolved i was just about ready to cheer whem i remembered i was in my web publishing class. As for Krystal and labramon, i kinda want to give both a shap kick, but at the same time feel kina sorry for them. gah, kinda like a love/hate thing i geuss. ah, anyways. i like the chapter, looking forward to the next one.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 2/6/2005
It's good to see that you were able to update this story after such a long delay. I'm also glad that you settle the tension between Krystal and Labramon. Hopefully the next chapter will come out soon.
Dark Qiviut chapter 6 . 1/27/2005
I don't quite understand why no one is giving out a review for this chapter. This story's just way too good.

Cheetor640, this is one great story you're writing here. As a matter of fact, I'm a HUGE fan of your Canadian DigiDestined stories. I love the first part, so much fluency and so much drama; the AU, Engulfed in Darkness, so much action in there; and now this story. All of your stories are great. I mean this completely, you would definitely have a promising career as an author.

This is a great story. I'm glad you're back onto working on this. Bye now, and good luck on your story!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »