Reviews for Through the Compact Disc
Nep2une chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
OMG, I LOVED THIS! I couldn't stop reading it. I usually don't like stories were they are not a couple. But this was really good.
Stoneage Woman chapter 11 . 4/19/2005
Depressing, but I liked it. Good job.
DarthRoden76 chapter 11 . 4/18/2005
Greetings BLFBH!

Great job, such a great accomplishment to finish a good fanfic, and make no mistake, what you wrote was great! Nice Job!

May The Force Be With You! ~Your Pal, DarthRoden (aka Carl)
Demile chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Well the later chapters are much an improvement from the earlier ones. How does it feel to finish your first fic? It's a good feeling isn't it?

It's a bit sketchy in places but all in all, good work! _

-Demile
King Cheetah chapter 11 . 4/17/2005
Well done & done well! I'm impressed by just how much I enjoyed this. Can't wait to see your next one.

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
King Cheetah chapter 10 . 4/12/2005
She should have just waited for Paris Hilton next stunt to push her off the front pages. _

Still smokin'!

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah

PS; read WHITE DRESS. _
Harpiebird chapter 10 . 4/11/2005
you better update soon!

I've been like dying for this chapter.

I can't wait till the next chapter.

By the way, awesome work on this chapter.

-Stephanie
MISSING chapter 9 . 12/19/2004
hi! how come i havent reviewed before? Im so stupid! anyhoo, I LUV THIS STORY! Fran dieing was sad though.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Pleeze?

TTYL!

*Missing* a.k.a megan

p.s for poll i pick B! :)
Luzer chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
Ok how can u actually make Arnold put his hand on her shoulder right in the middle of Fran being in so much pain! I hate u!
Luzer chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
Hey I hate u so much! I HATE U SO MUCH,I HATE U SO MUCH,I HATE U SO MUCH,I HATE U SO MUCH,I HATE U SO MUCH! How could u ever kill,even think of killing her? U r so mean Briana! Poor Deana her without a mom she will have to go to therapy for like ever! U R SO MEAN!
Luzer chapter 4 . 8/3/2004
Hey BB I know this girl and im serious if u did not like her stories u r so freaking crazy theyre awsome i think im just as obssessed as she is but u know i might be so wrong n e wyas hey! That was so awsome! She better write more and if she kills Frannie I will kill her too cause I feel like I have a connection to her so beware Briana!
Harpiebird chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
b!

i vote b!

Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens!
Demile chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
Aww. Franchesca died...:(

I would be more mournful but I am in kind of a hyper type mood.

Good chapter. UPDATE ALL YOUR FICS SOON! (ESPECIALLY VDAYII! Because I love that one just ever so much and you left it at a cliffhanger... ...EW! I said: "Ever so much" *gag*)

-Demile
Queen-Kay chapter 9 . 7/30/2004
Dang Girlie! You sure do know how to throw your characters into desperate situations! And the way you show their emotions! WOW! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

As for the whole "poll" thing...uh A..No B...uhh D! (I get so flustered during such big decisions!) I guess D...Thats my final answer...do I win the Million dollars?

Well N E ways Peace! _
Texaco Tex chapter 9 . 4/29/2004
Oh, man! How will this be resolved? I hope Helga and Arnold end up together! But I feel bad for Fran too. You got me all over the place! And I love it when Helga asks if Arnold is sure Dee is his daughter! I was wonderin' myself. :) Oh, and Helga getting mad at Fran's abusers! That would so be me! I've been abused before too. Wow. And you demonstrate such great knowledge and understanding of human emotions that it impresses me, considering I'm gonna be 21 next month and people think I'm advanced (sigh, this younger generation is always showing me up!). I also like how you made each character loveable (still on Helga's side, though)! Keep it coming! Lovin' it, lovin' it, lovin' it! I'm lovin' it more than McDonald's (and I should know, seeing as how I work there). Peace and love and romance ~Tex (Megan)~
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »