Reviews for Between Goals
Ophelia85 chapter 14 . 8/30
This Edward is not even worth Bella’s time.
Well I didn't have to wait 2 years because I just found this, but so far I'm loving it!
Cullenosopy chapter 17 . 1/22
Dang! I overlooked commenting on this chapter back in September. I just reread Come as You Are because it was recommended at The Lemonade Stand. Such a cute fun story.

Hope you get back in the groove.

Thank you!
Sassyvampmama chapter 17 . 1/7
Thanks for sharing.
cullensrule chapter 17 . 12/21/2017
Congratulations on your daughter. I am glad your back.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/20/2017
glad you are back!
mrazda chapter 17 . 10/11/2017
I just found your story today, and am in love with your characters. So glad you're back into it!
gotitbad chapter 17 . 10/9/2017
Well as you said I had to get to know these characters again but it was fun rereading it. I'm glad your back and I understand the whole puck for months I was sure my last one was a girl but he's been the one of the best things I've ever done! Love on your little girl lots cause you blink and their 16!
Pyejammies chapter 17 . 9/21/2017
Thanks for getting back to writing this. I hope your little one takes her naps regularly because I'm keen to read the rest of this. What a great way to come back with the I love yous.
kmuscutt23 chapter 17 . 9/20/2017
I'm glad you're back, it makes me really happy
Anon chapter 17 . 9/18/2017
Congrats on your daughter ! And welcome back. I was so excited to see the update. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
Did I miss something? They went out to a nice dinner last chapter and he's wearing jeans. Now, she's unbuttoning his *shorts*?
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2017
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
Love having this set somewhere the author knows. Stories don't always have to be in Seattle.

Looks to be an interesting start. Can't wait to read more.
imustbecrazy chapter 17 . 9/19/2017
Happy to see you back! Congrats on the little one! Been waiting for you to complete this one lol!