Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
SailorSilvanesti chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
Most Epic Line EVER!

"Would anyone be so kind as to instruct me on the proper ways to kill an Elven king?"
adsh chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
Hey, the story doesn't suck...it's actually pretty good...I like stories that incorporate elrond and the twins...I do have a quesion?-Are you a gamer?-this is reading like an AD&D adventure...rather typical too ... with all the bad luck the characters are having...I felt the same way at my last dungeon game when my character went to -8 HP!
sarah chapter 7 . 9/23/2003
hey this is really good, keep writing
Artemisa chapter 6 . 9/10/2003
MORE!
Lock Owl chapter 6 . 6/20/2003
Ack. . .I'm majorly late.

I love it! The maze idea is genius! Did you know that the world's second-largest hedgemaze is at Blenheim Palace, which is the home of the family of Winston Churchill? And by the way, after having seen it, I frankly think the people had a right to throw cabbage at him. But that's beside the point.

It does seem a bit unlike Elrond to be so angry, but then, this is his son's life, who WOULDN'T be angry?

Please post more soon!
randomramblings chapter 6 . 6/19/2003
“I have only known there to be seven flights of stairs.”I liked the bit where Legolas says that!

I don't usually take to 'bad thranduil' fics, but yours is somewhat different.

pls update asap, you don't seem to have updated for a couple of months... :o(
tamara chapter 6 . 5/16/2003
YAY! you updated! woohoo! lol. i really liked this chapter! full of suspence! please update soon! :)
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 6 . 4/29/2003
MORE NOW PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2003
hey about your ending why don't you post them both and we can read both and decide which we like better.
blue4dogs chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
Excellent story! Sorry, butthranduil must die. Even though he learned to hurt others from being hurt himself(or at least that's what I get from what he said in Meladil Rhyme), Thranduil has learned to enjoy hurting weaker beings. All banishment would do is send the problem somewhere else. If he'll harm his son what might he do to even weaker people. And that's if he even honored being banished. I think he'd be more likely to come back to kill his son.
gemstone chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
Nice to see an update, although no need to apologise, i was in an extremely cheeky mood when i wrote that last 'review'.

I really enjoyed that chapter. Reading how they were all dealing with Legolas' revelations about Thranduil.

Hmm Death? Banishment? Death? Banishment? Definately banishment i think. Death is way too easy an option - Unless he kills himself through guilt of course. I've been really helpful haven't I? Sorry! *shrugs*

Any way. Hope to see an update soon. This is a really good fic.

gemstone.
lsdfjigslgfn chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
I think Thranduil should realize the pain he's causing and be banished. That way he can be alone and suffer until the End of Days.

Can't wait for more! I loved the cliffhanger, it wasn't weak.
Lock Owl chapter 5 . 3/3/2003
Thranduil? Don't kill him, that's not a fitting punishment. Simply make him suffer to equal the suffering of his sons-two thousand years times two sons equals Thranduil suffering for four thousand years! Or, Legolas could be the better Elf and simply banish him.

But what happened to Radames(sp?)? Is he dead? Where are Elrohir and Legolas? Oh, evil cliff-hanger! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 5 . 3/2/2003
Hell hath no fury like a Elf Lord scorned! And that Elf Lord is Elrond. More Please!
gemstone chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
*footsteps echo in the emptiness*

hello is anybody there? *waves*