Reviews for The Missing Conductor
Ghost That Died From Cringe chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Dude couldn't he just used a GPS? And if someone replied "oh they haven't been invented yet" WELL THEN HOW DID THIRSTEN GET HELPED WHEN HIS TRAIN BROKE DOWN IN ONE OF THE EPISODES also can I include your famfictions in some of fanfictions it's not gonna be dramatic these guys Omar (odd squad scientist) and Alan (friend of Omar) gets sucked into these stories and horse around in them. And here are the suggestions: THE TROODONS NEED TO INVENT SOMETHING FROM THE HUMAN ERA GOD DAMIT LIKE THE MICROWAVE AND here's another suggestion: WHAT IF THE TROODONS MADE GOD DAM SUBWAYS?
maenij chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
why did I read this? More importantly, why did I remember enough about dinosaur train to know what was going on?
karkovice chapter 3 . 7/26/2015
Nice ending to the story. :)

One detail: I saw a phrase that had a typo. Instead of writing "Buddy and Tiny", you wrote down "Buddy and Ting". :P

Glad to hear you won that Mr. Conductor plushie! I once spent 80.00$ at a fair game to win this wonderful dragon plushie. I still have it today! :)
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
That was a good story. I really enjoyed it. As Ratchetness would say, short, sweet, simple, funny, good. Story gets... Four stars. * * * *
Karkovice chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Nice continuation! I thought that scene where the teens stole Mr. Conductor's uniform was pretty funny. :)
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Wow, this story is even better than what I was planning to do. Awwwwwwwww Mr Conductor, poor baby, you should be treated with more respect, I hate teens like those boys, so very rude and only care about themselves. Don't worry Mr Conductor, you'll be rescued soon, hopefully.
Crystal Draculura Bloodsucker chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Awwwwwwwww man! I had the idea of Mr Conductor being left behind too, but you did it first! Oh well, it's still a good story. I like it... The Missing Conductor... It's a good title. Mine was going to be The Left Behind Troodon, lol! I can't wait to read more!
karkovice chapter 1 . 6/26/2015