Reviews for Fury and Hope
angel897 chapter 8 . 3/22
awesome story to read, great job
Anjaraomg chapter 8 . 10/10/2020
Its filled with deep n intense feelings...just like one soul soul in two..hats off to ur writing...
Spaz chapter 8 . 6/18/2020
This was fantastic. Thank you for writing it.
ExplosiveSex chapter 8 . 12/18/2019
nice
FinishedFics chapter 8 . 8/17/2019
I know I’m super late to the party but this fic was amazing. Everything about it, the characters the writing, so on. It completely satisfied my craving after getting obsessed with the Mad Max movies again. Literally a gift to any fan. I read the entire thing in a day and couldn’t put it down. Seriously it was so well written and so entertaining to read all the way through. I absolutely loved it.
welcometothe90smrbanks chapter 8 . 8/22/2018
This is really a beautiful story. True to the movie. Thanks for writing!
Elesey chapter 8 . 6/7/2018
Great story, enjoyed every chapter. You did very well staying true to the characters, everything felt right about the story, nothing was rushed or out of place. It really felt like a real, organic continuation of the original story and it was the ending I so wanted to see. I loved how you described their chemistry and intimate moments, it was so immersive I almost felt like I was there. Thank you so much for writing this fic.
Witness chapter 8 . 10/12/2017
This was a great story. I loved your presentation of the characters I felt it was accurate of how they would behave and act. I really enjoyed the story wasn’t graphic in Max and furious relationship but as a very tender and understanding relationships of each other situations. I’m also grateful I found the story as I am in a mad Max addiction right now and needed a fix!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2017
This was really awesome!
The First Max x Furiosa that I read and I had this Gift!
Thank You Very much for your great Job!
CowboyCrusader chapter 8 . 4/13/2017
I've never read a fanfic mor than once before but this... is closure. and it's beautiful. thank you
Mezmered chapter 8 . 2/15/2017
I cried. I fell in love with this story, and this was the best ending I could've ever hoped for.
Jhendoe chapter 8 . 2/4/2017
If you don't finish this story. I will
Guest chapter 8 . 1/4/2017
i just love this fic so freaking much
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
Just right. Thanks so much.
Crazy Redwood chapter 8 . 11/29/2016
What a wonderful story! Well written, good length, and a happy ending! Max seemed a little more talkative than I'm used to, but you still made him feel like Mad Max, and the rest of the characters were fantastic as well.
Definitely a favorite, and I'll be checking for more of your writings.