Reviews for Horror Haiku-Hokage
Yuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
this is really good even if it is not in haiku form
Bottou-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
So short and concise/Succinctly, you speak of them/We see who they are. ;o) 5/7/5... but it's a really good start, and I'd like to see more! Once you start, your mind can lock into 5/7/5 so that it just sort of flows... but having such short restrictions makes you boil what you have to say down to the essence. And then the reader can read the essence of what you've written, and think it over, and take it in ten million different directions... so you can end up saying more in 14 syllables than you could with 1,000 words. Interesting, ne? And fun! :o)
Lockheart chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Not bad. Just remember that haiku format is 5:7:5. Syllables, that is. 5 syllables for the first line, 7 for the next, 5 for the last. Still, it's very interesting. It's poetry, anyway. I envy people who can do poetry - I can't do that stuff to save my life.
kumiko chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
WOW! this one is- well.. WOW! *looks speachless* realli, this is a masterpiece! you have their personalities and their characteristics summerized in, lyke, 8 words... this is a great piece of work. i'm soooo gonna print copies (lyke the other one) and give them out to my friends! i've already got 10 (if not more) people hooked on your work! keep it up please! well buh-bai for now! (_-)