Reviews for Worst Things Comes to Play
PastPotatoes chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This is such a pretty story! So sweet!
guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Oh yes it is Mockingjay inspired. Yet I feel as though Kerrigan is a better candidate, since Katniss killed but not in the "killing for pleasure and mass genocide" way that Kerrigan did. Katniss only did it to make a good change and avenge the loved-ones she lost but Kerrigan did it for vengeance and pleasure. I'm glad you did not go over the top with the children's descriptions and features as that is really cliche and boring, instead you opted to make it brief and simple, and I like it. The children are normal too, though I'd be happy if Kerrigan still retained her psionic powers and the ability to command zerg since she never lost that with the Xel Naga artifact. I'll be in tune for more!
pt1oef chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I hope Sarah saying something similar to Mass Effect Shepard Imortal speech whether than blaming herself. However this is impossible unless someone guide her to being great.
MP36PH3S chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Like that you mixed the children's features up a bit, even if it and a lot of the story is straight out of Hunger Games. Personally, I don't care if you draw inspiration from there, and I'd be kidding myself if I didn't do it more times than I could count or say that I didn't like any stories that did.

Great job on this oneshot, look forward to more of Changing Perceptions.
MousseTrap567 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I haven't read the Hunger Games books or seen the movies, but I feel this situation would happen if and when Jim and Sarah ever decided to have kids. It really would be for the best that Sarah tells them one day. Better to have them find out the truth from her and not some cold, unfeeling machine or book. Or some asshole who discovers their lineage. I also like that you didn't make the girl have Kerrigan's hair or have her look exactly like her. Too many Kerrigan and Raynor fandaughters have that look and it gets annoying after awhile, even in fics I like. Also like that they have a son too. I liked this oneshot and wouldn't mind seeing an expansion or sequel on it.

Good work.