Reviews for The Multi-Bladed Hunter
Addictedforevermore chapter 6 . 5/30
Luna! Yey! I waited for someone form Harrys real life. First I thought the Lestrange Brothers and their red-eyed leader were as well, but I suppose it's just a crazy coincidence. Can't wait for Kirito to meet Luna and her Nargels. Please continue. I love it so far.
4 Houses United SHRG chapter 1 . 5/17
Please update soon your fic is AMAZING!
Otaku1231 chapter 6 . 5/14
I hope you update soon. This story is very good and I hope it continues
Meteoryte chapter 6 . 4/26
this story is awesome! hope you update soon!
S chapter 6 . 4/22
Plz update soon!
Duaimei chapter 6 . 3/27
Thank you! Wonderful story!
flo463 chapter 6 . 3/24
Great story! I was surprised to find Male Kirito x Male Harry (even if I would not have said no at male Kirito x female Harry x harem :D)
I really enjoyed the last chapter, the relationship between Kirito and Harry was very touching

ps: congratulate your friend and tell him to continue to kick your ass ...sorry XD motivate to continue writing: D
Guadi-Fic's chapter 4 . 3/18
I just love it! This fic is great! Hope u can update this soon because, God, I was searching some good Harry/Kirito for soooo long! xD lol
HanableKing28 chapter 6 . 3/17
I can't believe after so lono you updated. Thanks for the chapter. It was awesome. I loved the sweetness between Harry and kirito
Altos chapter 6 . 3/13
Love it! Thank you so much for this story! Can't wait for the update!
Heart'sdeath chapter 6 . 3/14
I loved it! Can’t wait to see how adding Luna to the equation will effect everything. I don’t mind characters that appear very OOC; I like seeing how people put their own twist to the mold.
Update pls p.p
Enishi-Haru chapter 6 . 3/1
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Gabriela P.M chapter 6 . 2/16
Omg Will Voldy, Luna and other people from HP be in SAO as well? I loooooooved it!
Please keep going with this amazing work! I’ll (and I’m sure that lots of people as well) wait eagerly for the next chapter.
See you then
xx
Gaby
It was AMAZING! I came across it by accident and ended up reading through the night. Good Job! Looking forward for your next update