Reviews for Vices
i heart clash chapter 7 . 8/2/2021
Ahhh so into this story! Even unfinished, thank you for the lovely read :)3
CancerMoon chapter 7 . 7/8/2021
I hope everything's well with you 3 and I hope you find the words and the inspiration to continue this story one day. God knows we need all the fics we can get to escape this reality just for a little while...
piccolini.cuscino chapter 7 . 9/24/2020
I'm hooked! And hitting that follow button on the off chance you'll get to update it again. Would love to know what happens next and how it leads to the preface!
CancerMoon chapter 7 . 3/29/2020
Please come back :( this story has so much potential, and your writing is so good...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2019
Hope you decide to finish this one day! I just read it again and you said in your author’s note that you’d already finished it, hopefully we’ll get it all one day c:
90'sFerrari chapter 7 . 9/1/2019
Pleeease pretty pleeease update this story! It's too magnetic not too! Now is the perfect time, September: end of summer sadness and nostalgia, shorts and hoodies, hurricane season and still finding sand and movie tickets in our pockets! Month of inspiration for sure! Good luck xoxo
Mary jane chapter 7 . 4/8/2019
Hi, love the storyline. I'm excited to read more, I live for olderwards! Will you be continuing this story?
Guest chapter 7 . 4/1/2019
She is a brat...i really wish you wouldnt leave your stories hanging. :(
smokingcoffee chapter 7 . 3/22/2019
I love this story, and I hope you get inspiration to update it soon!
cleopatra champagne chapter 7 . 11/15/2018
I love this story so much. It's really good.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2018
Fingers crossed you might update this one too! I love the way you write fights.
Kimmi chapter 7 . 11/10/2018
Lol ur author‘s note at the end. Same ...i love heavy-hearted-jealousy-arguments :(
Kimmi chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Ive been sleeping on this story AND ur writing skills.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2018
Are you gonna continue this story? I missed it so much! Pleaaaase! Come back to us!
Analitica chapter 7 . 6/7/2018
I love possessive, jealous Edward. I Hope bella doesn't succumb easily to him. Please update soon.