Reviews for Vices
Lisalouise chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
We are not to where the prologue started, are we? I was so happy to get an update! Thanks for writing,
Lisa...Gail Cullen
Paaameeelaaa chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Thank you so much! It was amazing!
See ya
azilized chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Such an exiting chapter ! How good it is to play with fire. This Edward know what he wants, at least when it comes to seduce her... I really like it! Thank you.
lee21761 chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Nice and hot!
cherrvbomb chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
wow i really love this and that it's inspired by lana!
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
I don't know how long Bella & Edward can keep this up before they are caught. And that will be bad.
FluffyLiz chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Another stunning chapter... but the danger inherent in Bella's situation is horribly tangible, especially now that Edward has given in to his very obvious desire. With the prologue constantly nagging at the back of my mind as I read each new chapter, I almost want to put my hands over my eyes LOL. It would actually make sense to stop reading and wait for you to complete this story (god, I hope you do manage to finish it - I'm desperate for more Dark Paradise!) but I seem to be utterly incapable of ignoring updates, no matter how long they take to appear.
Rochelle Allison chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
yesssssss, girl! i love it! the thrills and sexiness and kissing is just...YES!
def my cuppa.
TwistStix chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Playing with fire is fun. Hope Bella doesn't get burnt.
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Ohhhh! That was smokin' hot! Damn I want Edward in the bathroom of a luxurious yacht! Stat! ;)
flyrbrd chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Thanks!
maphie chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
Tease! Of course I loved this chapter. He's so mysterious I'm about ready to combust!
debslmac chapter 5 . 2/19/2016

temac chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
I loved the chapter, and I love this Edward and Bella. I'm nervous about why Aro needed Edward; was it bad tiiming or does he know something'g going on between Edward and Bella. Hope to find out soon. Thank you for writing.
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 2/19/2016
If Bella gets into this life any further, and it looks like she will, college is gonna come in second place...hell, even last place, all too soon! But she and Edward are playin' with fire! I just hope they don't get burned!
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »