Reviews for Vices
petrovaFeathers chapter 7 . 5/11/2018
i hope you update. im a Lana fan like you too so i just love all your story. you write beautifully btw.
lovelola1234 chapter 7 . 1/11/2018
I hope you update! It's so good and I would love to see how their relationship develops!
ppeaches chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
Ooh this sounds really intriguing. Although cockblock much?The two month time jump was a little confusing, like what were they doing in the two months? I need to know dammit This Edward sounds really hot too! I love an older Edward. Hope you update soon! xo
Jes chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
Please tell me this isn't the end... i need to know what happens next
Anne chapter 7 . 7/31/2017
I'm in love with all of this!
clapton-don't-dance chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Edward is so intense! I love it! Can't wait for the update!
clapton-don't-dance chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I've gotten hooked on all your stories. You create such unique versions of E&B. I love their dynamic in this and all your fics. Can't wait to see more (hopefully)!
Xoxo chapter 7 . 7/22/2017
Wow this is great. Please update soon. Xoxo
Romana973 chapter 7 . 6/6/2017
I'm not sure how I stumbled on this story, but I think it's great! Your writing style us really intriguing, and it just sucks the reader into the story and into the characters. Somehow, even without writing a lot of detailed background on the different characters, we are drawn into caring about them, are intrigued by them, and feel like we can identify with them in some small way.

Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination with us!
Bright.Eye.July chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
Im so glad your back yeyyyyyy :D honestly hun this story had me excited to read more from the first chapter and now your back and updates will be more frequent im jumping for joy. Love this Edward and how intense the characters are, please update soon x
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 4/8/2017
OH man, this may be the hottest Edward you have written yet, though I visit your first from time to time ;)
So HAPPY to see you writing! So proud of your progress and inspiration and flow! Let's keep this going! XOXO
Nicffwhisperer chapter 6 . 4/8/2017
OH man he is a seductive one...Whatever will he do with her now that he has her?
bigdarkeyes chapter 7 . 4/6/2017
You have no idea how happy I am to see that you've updated! and ughhh, your Edwards are so the type of guys I tend to be attracted to. I don't think that's a good thing, but they're just so irresistible.
Anyway, I have lots of new Dark Paradise chapters to go and read and re-read, lol
jenninemarie chapter 7 . 4/3/2017
Wow
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2017
So happy to see this update! I love it! Can't get enough!
511 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »