Reviews for Vices
sunflowers13 chapter 7 . 3/18/2017
Loving this so much! Their new relationship is exciting. Something about all the unknowns and the ups and downs makes us all want the bad boys more. I feel like I can relate with Bella so much. Please I can't wait to read more. And thank you
494obsession chapter 7 . 3/16/2017
I hope Bella at least stays away from the drugs :( I kinda want to grab her and get her out of there as it is :D
yayitsme chapter 7 . 3/13/2017
Whaaats up with Aro hmmm. Thanks
For the update xx
ana rod chapter 7 . 3/13/2017
Love this story. U can't have enough. More... More
Twiolic chapter 7 . 3/10/2017
Suvh a good story!
FluffyLiz chapter 7 . 3/7/2017
You do, indeed, love a good argument scene LOL - I remember that from Hollywood. I must admit that I really like that, contrary to canon, you invariably cast Alice as the bitch and Rose as the stoic friend, and in this case I reckon Bella needs to watch her back where the Poisonous Dwarf is concerned... which could be difficult when she's so distracted by Edward getting all possessive and sexy-rough!
NKubie chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
Gah! They just keep getting closer and closer, but the world they're in keeps getting uglier and uglier.

That said, I still love your words and all the images they invoke!

xo
Nan
NKubie chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
So glad to see your words again, Lila! :)

This is certainly a few big steps forward. Not just the sexin' that's about to happen, but the date and even Bella's distance from Angela. Given all that, I'm both happy and scared for Bella.

xo
Nan
Vanilla19 chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
Cool chapter. Thanks for writing.
P.S I've been waiting for dine and dash for about 3 years. I don't think I'm ever going to find out how that story ends...
JessaCloud chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
So good! I love this more than I can say. xo
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
I want to wrap Bella in cotton wool and then steal her boyfriend. ;) xx
VampiresHaveLaws chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
Just going to get excited all over again that you're writing! xx
CAngell chapter 7 . 3/4/2017
Secret affair- can't blame them...love their arguments...fun stuff to read!
CAngell chapter 6 . 3/4/2017
So glad you're back! Perfect date with Edward- dancing, walk on the beach and back to his place. Yes, please!
twitoria chapter 7 . 3/4/2017