Reviews for Housemates
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 3/15
Best story ever!
pixelbun1 chapter 5 . 3/6
dear author, every work of yours I've read here is Excellent. A witty fluffy read with some very unexpected characters. 10/10.
N.j chapter 5 . 1/21
I'm in love with how you've written these characters, like actually in love. Can't wait for the next chapter x
Eriyon chapter 1 . 1/19
This was really great! I wished it was longer but it sure kept me on my toes and gasping for air as I died laughing. Thanks!
julespuch chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
currently feeling like shit physically and emotionally (thank you exam season) but this story never fails to brighten by day.. thank you so so much for writing it and. so many other
LittleBabyDamien chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
I found your characterization of Tom interesting. I have often wondered about how his upbringing in an orphanage changed him. As a child who could compel his caregivers to meet his needs without having to communicate them in the usual ways of infants may have blocked any emotional caring that would have resulted from their empathy for an infant in there care. His mother's history of not being loved, and her use of love potions to attract his father may have left her with little maternal love for her fetus, and the devoloping child, not experiencing love in utero, would not have even known he was missing it, or known to compel it from his caregivers. His lack of knowledge of or experience of love left him to grow up without it.
I think of the plight of Romanian orphans, and the emotionally crippling upbringing so many of them had, and how some never recovered. I think of Kayla Bourque, adopted as an infant from a Romanian orphanage, and described as "a sexual sadist and narcissist with an anti-social personality disorder and sociopathic tendencies" who had a history of torturing and killing animals, and I wonder how similar their early experiences were. Far easier to break someone than to repair them. I like that you have somewhat redeemed Tom here.
Jen103 chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
I liked it. But it was rather short.
I didnt feel wholly comfortable with it, but i was intrigued by it.
esthe chapter 5 . 10/10/2017
riversgirl75 chapter 5 . 10/7/2017
Oh my god. I mean, absurdity at its finest. You rule the underworld of bizarre and I'm trapped here, your willing slave, reading the genius you serve.
Nerdlee chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
Dear merciful heaven! That was the most gorgeous combination of mean, sexy and hilarious! I could live in that universe.
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 5 . 9/7/2017
This is amazing.
Kat chapter 5 . 9/2/2017
I love this! It's so freaken adorable.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2017
reread this more times than I can count, and have to say that it's somehow lovelier each time I revisit
Susnsmsh chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
I loved this and wish there was more! What a sweet little fic.
cocoartist chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
had a stressful day so i reread this and it is as wonderful and charming as ever.