Reviews for Housemates
abigail2109 chapter 5 . 7/7
Loved it
What the fuck did I just read...
MarieGT18 chapter 1 . 6/14
I want more of this triad!
Lovely! I have to admit I just binge-read almost all your stories. You are a very talented writer and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading them! Thank you so much for taking me back to my favorite world, Harry Potter/Hogwarts ️ You are my favorite writer on fanfiction so far, keep up the great work!
GyreHost chapter 5 . 6/7
Have you continued this, or do you plan to? Because this fic is so adorable!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 5 . 5/3
Love it!
I have not told you enough lately that you are a brilliant writer. Thank you for such wonderfully complex and lovable characters.
I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT YOUD BE THE ONE TO RUIN PEOPLE! God DAMN. d. (Drahamani again)
“Each strand is nearly translucent” is like one of my top ten fave phrases you use and also the “pearls in front of swine” thing totally brought me back to wibbly-wobbly. (This is drahamani on tumblr I just cba to log into my ffaccount) I never read short fics but ive been reading a bunch of yours lately. So good.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 3 . 3/15
Best story ever!
pixelbun1 chapter 5 . 3/6
dear author, every work of yours I've read here is Excellent. A witty fluffy read with some very unexpected characters. 10/10.
N.j chapter 5 . 1/21
I'm in love with how you've written these characters, like actually in love. Can't wait for the next chapter x
Eriyon chapter 1 . 1/19
This was really great! I wished it was longer but it sure kept me on my toes and gasping for air as I died laughing. Thanks!
julespuch chapter 5 . 12/29/2017
currently feeling like shit physically and emotionally (thank you exam season) but this story never fails to brighten by day.. thank you so so much for writing it and. so many other
LittleBabyDamien chapter 5 . 11/20/2017
I found your characterization of Tom interesting. I have often wondered about how his upbringing in an orphanage changed him. As a child who could compel his caregivers to meet his needs without having to communicate them in the usual ways of infants may have blocked any emotional caring that would have resulted from their empathy for an infant in there care. His mother's history of not being loved, and her use of love potions to attract his father may have left her with little maternal love for her fetus, and the devoloping child, not experiencing love in utero, would not have even known he was missing it, or known to compel it from his caregivers. His lack of knowledge of or experience of love left him to grow up without it.
I think of the plight of Romanian orphans, and the emotionally crippling upbringing so many of them had, and how some never recovered. I think of Kayla Bourque, adopted as an infant from a Romanian orphanage, and described as "a sexual sadist and narcissist with an anti-social personality disorder and sociopathic tendencies" who had a history of torturing and killing animals, and I wonder how similar their early experiences were. Far easier to break someone than to repair them. I like that you have somewhat redeemed Tom here.