Reviews for Housemates
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 5 . 9/7
This is amazing.
Kat chapter 5 . 9/2
I love this! It's so freaken adorable.
reread this more times than I can count, and have to say that it's somehow lovelier each time I revisit
Susnsmsh chapter 5 . 8/15
I loved this and wish there was more! What a sweet little fic.
cocoartist chapter 5 . 7/27
had a stressful day so i reread this and it is as wonderful and charming as ever.
fernandfeather chapter 5 . 7/11
Didn't know I needed this OT3. Hooray for triads and romantic power plays.
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 7/11
Awesome poem
annarolls chapter 5 . 6/29
Oh man I looove this. I love traids. And their dynamic is just so perfect. I wish there were more triad fics on these three now!
Solariz chapter 5 . 6/19
Hey, I don't usually do this bc I'm too shy but I loved this fic and I loved Abraxas and I wanted you to know that you write the best Tom, the best Hermione and the best Tomione ever. Your fics are some of my favourite Harry Potter fics, right at the top of the list! Have a nice day!
m chapter 5 . 6/15
Super amazing - as always.

Thank you!
Prabhleen Arora chapter 2 . 6/1
Wonderful...
Loved it...
Pharies chapter 5 . 5/21
Haha I loved the interactions of the three of them! Such a fun AU read .

~Tori
Alassea Riddle chapter 1 . 5/14
Wtf this never came in my previous searches D: I JUST discovered this gem, and I don't even know why I looked apart from the fact that I was sure I wouldn't find anything, but I did and it was YOU.

So I read the first chapter and absolutely love it!
I'm such a sucker for Roommate AU's featuring Tom and Hermione and of coruse include others as well and it become even more golden and the dynamics seem so interesting between all of them.
And the banter - oh God the banter!

I'm going to sleep now, cause I'm an idiot who shouldn't have looked for a new fic in the middle of the night, but expect more reviews as I continue this
I just want them in my life haha they are amazing!
It gets better every time I read it :)