Reviews for tempest in a teacup
Luumus chapter 1 . 9/17
I enjoyed this chapter except for one thing. When Hermione told Dean about the war and the torture I thought it was too early. Not enough development between the characters to justify that amount of oversharing. Particularly because there wasn't any prompt from Dean to encourage her to share or anything like that. In fact a few paragraphs before you write "a stranger who she has unwillingly let into her home" and immediately after she's telling him deeply personal moments of her life which realistically being tortured is something people only tell to those they are really confortable with.

She can still explain her photos and her life and maybe even the war without saying everything. Because it also doesn't leave any mystery for Dean to discover, a mystery that could have been a driving force to make him more interested in her. Why does she have a scar? Why does she have that look in her eyes, why is she so battle ready and so on.

All in all, I think that entire scene where they arrive at her house should be rewriten. With a little more care, less rushing, more believable dialogue you can vastly improve this chapter's ending.

Cheers
AerLynn chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
I found this story and I absolutely adore it! I hope you get to update it soon!
keikei313 chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Hope you update soon!

Happy Holidays! :D
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Well that's one way to knock someone out...especially when there is a witch who could do it. ;) I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what is going to happen and how Hermione can help with Sam's soullessness.
catxangel chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I don't get it, Hermione didn't do anything wrong, why is she begging the Winchester brothers to believe her and trust her? She saved their lives, and she can protect herself, why would she need to beg and earn their trust? It just doesn't seem fair and right.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Wow, even if she was tired and suspicious, Lisa was being incredibly bitchy on the phone.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Weird that he didn't even try to contact her.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Cute.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love Dean/Hermione!
jkrowlingrox chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
Nice fic! I'm excited to see how this changes things with Sam.
yasmalfoyseeker chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
LOVED this first chapter! I'm gonna hurry up and read the rest. There aren't enough good crossover fanfics so thank you!
wiccawoman chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
This is great! You have to update this soon. :)
Chazioid chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
How could you end it there! Lola its a great story so far please keep up the great work and update. Soon! Real soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
yesssssssssssss everything about this yes! I can't wait for more updates! keep it up this is fabulous!
Fancy World chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
You can't leave it there! Pleaseee update soon, I can't wait to read more!