Reviews for tempest in a teacup
AerLynn chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
I found this story and I absolutely adore it! I hope you get to update it soon!
keikei313 chapter 5 . 12/26/2015
Hope you update soon!

Happy Holidays! :D
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 5 . 11/16/2015
Well that's one way to knock someone out...especially when there is a witch who could do it. ;) I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what is going to happen and how Hermione can help with Sam's soullessness.
catxangel chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I don't get it, Hermione didn't do anything wrong, why is she begging the Winchester brothers to believe her and trust her? She saved their lives, and she can protect herself, why would she need to beg and earn their trust? It just doesn't seem fair and right.
AnnaOxford chapter 4 . 10/20/2015
Wow, even if she was tired and suspicious, Lisa was being incredibly bitchy on the phone.
AnnaOxford chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Weird that he didn't even try to contact her.
AnnaOxford chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
Cute.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love Dean/Hermione!
jkrowlingrox chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
Nice fic! I'm excited to see how this changes things with Sam.
yasmalfoyseeker chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
LOVED this first chapter! I'm gonna hurry up and read the rest. There aren't enough good crossover fanfics so thank you!
wiccawoman chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
This is great! You have to update this soon. :)
Chazioid chapter 3 . 8/21/2015
How could you end it there! Lola its a great story so far please keep up the great work and update. Soon! Real soon! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Cora DeBlaere chapter 3 . 8/11/2015
yesssssssssssss everything about this yes! I can't wait for more updates! keep it up this is fabulous!
Fancy World chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
You can't leave it there! Pleaseee update soon, I can't wait to read more!
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
Awesome story so far, I can't wait to read the next chapters and find out what happens, and how many times Sam has to tell him to keep his eyes on the road ;).