Reviews for The American
darinin chapter 12 . 2/11
damned goood
Michael chapter 12 . 12/13/2016
This story is super awesome I can't wait to read the next chapter or so, keep up the good work! :)
Redwing1co chapter 12 . 5/25/2016
Excelent chapter hope to see more
Avatar Stark chapter 12 . 5/11/2016
If this version of Sharon turns out to be a Terminator sent back in time by SkyNet…
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 5/10/2016
Great chapter.
Michael chapter 11 . 4/10/2016
This is a great chapter, I love it, I can't wait for the next one, keep up the good work!
Michael chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
This is a great chapter! I love this story!
Glossina chapter 7 . 3/19/2016
A whole planet of Starbucks?
Poor Adama. No wonder he went pale. He has enough trouble keeping one Starbuck in line. I can just imagine him surrounded by them. Great fic so far.
Avatar Stark chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Well, this is an interesting development.

I wonder whether they'll find a solid explanation for the similar names.
conconcv66 chapter 10 . 3/5/2016
Keep up the good work.
Michael639 chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
This is a great story and a great chapter too!
VStarTraveler chapter 9 . 2/23/2016
Good continuation, though using Cassiopeia (the med tech) instead of Athena (the part-time schoolteacher) or possibly a real schoolteacher to give Kara the lessons makes it sound like someone is trying to stir something up! In addition, as much as Adama trusts Tigh, I'm surprised he would snap at him rather than trusting and bringing him into the circle of knowledge. Perhaps it's all part of the bigger plan! Looking forward to seeing where the story goes from here.

Regarding the mechanics, there were a number of misspellings or typos and a few apparently missing words. A bit of cleanup might help readability.

Thanks to the author for sharing.
jeff762 chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
I really like this story. Keep up the good work. I look forward to the next chapter.
aelfwyne chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
Thanks for the update . I'm enjoying this story a lot
Avatar Stark chapter 8 . 12/21/2015