Reviews for For Alice's Eyes
Spider'swebinonedarkcorner chapter 18 . 5/22
Is this story abandoned? I truly hope to see the conclusion to this...
KDBloomfield chapter 18 . 1/24
HOW DARE YOU! IT CANT END THERE! I NEED MORE!
DragonLover1551 chapter 18 . 10/9/2018
It’s been a while and while I was going through my favorites to sort them out, I stumbled upon this story once again. I don’t remember it that well so I decided to re-read to see if I should keep it or delete it from my favorites. And let me tell you, while re-reading it, I fell in love with this story once again. It’s not exactly an original idea (jack x OC) but it’s just sooooo different and mysterious and you just can’t stop reading it. It’s like an addicting drug, you feel like you can’t rest very well until you finish reading it and learn everything. And the slow burn between Jack and Alice is just a torture and now adding Jack’s mysterious ancestry to it, I know this story won’t get out of my mind for a few weeks, maybe even months. I know how hard real life could be and how hard it is to find time to write and all... And I feel like a jerk for asking this but.. Can you please, please continue this story? Keep writing it? Or at least post th outline you had written, the ending you had decided for it... like a plot sequence or something... because it’s just not knowing what’s gonna happen next is sooo frustrating and I’m not an optimistic person and don’t think you’ll come back to this story so I don’t want to have hope... but I really want to KNOW what will happen. It’s just such an amazing story and it’s a piece of art that was one of the few things that brought me joy through the last few days and I want to thank you for writing this. It’s amazing. xD
gwencarson126 chapter 18 . 10/7/2018
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE MORE AND UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON
maramel chapter 12 . 6/5/2018
She cries in every chapter. Jesus, that's one emotional woman.
LacieB2202 chapter 18 . 3/23/2018
This story is perfect! I can't wait for the next chapter
sleepinglionzz32 chapter 18 . 1/21/2018
Holy rabies.. I can't wait for the next update
kaitekayy123 chapter 18 . 12/13/2017
Wow! Can I just say I love your writing so much, it's perfection. This story is amazing. It's so well paced and that's hard to come by on a fanfic. Usually, people tend to head straight for the romance as soon as possible. I know because that's what I did starting out. But your story has an equal balance of romance and plot. And your characters! Ugh I always appreciate a good OC. I love this story with all my heart. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next chapter.
Naurlinte chapter 18 . 7/22/2017
Your story is perfect - plot, characters, style of writing! Reading was an immense pleasure! I loooove it! Looking forward to another chapter(;
FALLING-ANGEL24 chapter 18 . 7/9/2017
Omg I had to reread this all over again lol
I really hope you're going to update soon cause I'm at the edge of my seat
thephanartist chapter 18 . 6/15/2017
Please update soon! I love how Jack and Alice interact with each other! Also I realized that how I imagine Jack and Alice is similar to the appearances of Zen and Shirayuki from Snow White with the Red Hair. Zen having white hair and blue eyes while Shirayuki having red hair, no glasses though. Now I can't stop picturing it!
DragonLover1551 chapter 18 . 6/7/2017
Thank god for not aboundening this story. You havw no idea how sad I would have been if you did. All the other love stories out there about Jack Frost is either about Jack and Tooth (which I vehemently dont ship) or the love processes so quickly that it doesn't feel real and looks like the only plot of the story. I don't like that. I don't like it when love is the main plot. But in this story, it isn't. And we actually got to see Alice and Jack's development. Do you have any idea how long I awaited their kiss in the last chapter, after the little "Sneak peak" you gave in the chapter Max was abducted? I also loved that brief part about Jack's past. I also very curious about the person who Jack is the descendent of? Is he Manny? We are only clue is that it's a "he" cause Tom called him a Prince. And lol, it feels weird commenting on . Cause I normally don't. I find it too bothersome when compared to, lets say, Wattpad. But I loved your story so much that I thought to you should know that there are people who are reading your story, falling in love with it, and anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Lol, I started reading this morning, and now it's night. I read all day. So, I really hope you find the time to write. Than, you for writing such an amazing story, that was able to play with my heart strings.
Waifutaku chapter 17 . 5/23/2017
This story is one of my favorites in the ROTG fandom. It's so well written, it's not romance centric, there are interesting side characters and overall you've done a good job relaying how frantic and hopeless Alice feels.
I know you have your own life but it would be so nice to get a notification that you updated this story.
Korraismygirl chapter 17 . 3/15/2017
Hey I hope you haven't given up in this story! I was just doing homework and thought about this story and realized that I hadn't seen an update in a long time. I hope you're still going to keep writing! I love the slow burn the relationship you've built between Jack and Alice. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kitty Writer123 chapter 17 . 11/27/2016
You should send this to Disney, or Pixar, cause this is good enough to be the next sequel for Rise of the Guardians. Please continue this with you're best effort, I really do love this story.