Reviews for For Alice's Eyes
Anony-mouse chapter 17 . 10/28/2016
Ooh, I love a good plot twist! What could Tom possibly want with Jack? Hmm, are we going to get a "Poor Unfortunate Soul" moment? Tom offers to make Jack human again so he can be with Alice, in exchange for Jack's power? Or is he going to manipulate Jack with illusions, like he's done with Alice, and try to make him help Tom take over the fairy realm? What would be really ironic is if Alice and Max turned out to have been illusions created by Tom this whole time and Jack's the one who's been separated from reality, not Alice. Love this story and very much looking forward to the next part!
Korraismygirl chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
I love how the story is going so far but I have a suggestion or advice, whatever you want to call it. I like how your exploring the Seelie universe and everything but I wouldn't stray too far away from the main plot line. It can confuse readers and in the long run make it more difficult for you to get your point and the emotion you want, across to your readers. Oh, and one more thing...make them kiss! Good job! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kateracks chapter 17 . 8/30/2016
Yay! I was missing the updates. Then one came and...well, I finally got to finish reading it. Lol. I liked the extra long chapter and how so much is being revealed. You were leading us in the opposite direction of the real victim the whole time, you sneaky author you! Now the real excitement begins. Update soon, please!
Melissa Fairy chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
dun dun duuuunnnn!
Retrokill chapter 17 . 8/21/2016
Well they finally kissed..albeit not the way i expected but then again...Expect the unexpected right? Great chapter...
Kitty Writer chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
Very well done, please continue this soon I'm at the edge of my seat.
WritingAurora chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
Ah, cliffhanger!

I hope you will update soon, can't wait for the next part!

Also, yes, I very much like Jack's flashback. Jackson Overland, huh. If they're fun to write, continue with them, cause it was fun to read.
WritingAurora chapter 14 . 7/27/2016
Your writing is excellent, I have to say. This story is one of the best stories I've read so far here on . Alice and Jack's relationship is progressing at just the right pace, the scenes are vividly described with lots of detail to it and the grammar and spelling is good. I have to say, I'm impressed. It's rare to find such a well written creation on a site like this.
WritingAurora chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
Max! Noooooo….. I'm guessing it was Tom? For whatever reason he might want Max..

And wow.. the tension… I just can't.. xD

How come your story makes me smile all the time?
XvindictaX chapter 16 . 7/19/2016
This is truly and amazing story. You paint such a vivid picture of everything. When you were describing Rumpelstultskin my hair literally stood on end. You have a true talent.
I can't wait to see another update!
Anony-mouse chapter 16 . 6/15/2016
Hmm, I smell something fishy from the Queen Regent. Finding Max just like that seems a bit too easy. I really love this story. Alice is such a good character, and I like that you branch out into other fairytale lore. The only issue I have is with Alice's reaction to her accident earlier on. Once I learned what happened to Anne, I wondered why Alice wasn't more worried about her own injury. I thought she'd be low-key panicking a little, paranoid that the same thing might happen to her.
I really like the look we get into Jack's past. I always wished that we'd seen a bit more of it than they gave us in the movie.
Thank you for continuing to write this story!
Digidestined10 chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
Please update soon!
Bandgeek2015 chapter 16 . 6/14/2016
This story is probably one of the best I've read on ff. You are an absolutely incredible writer! I love how you portray Jack and his relationship with the other guardians. The way that you developed his relationship with Alice was perfect as well. All of the responses seem realistic and none of the characters are Mary-Sues or OC. Can't wait for the next chapter and keep being awesome!
C. S. Stars chapter 14 . 6/12/2016
Hah!
C. S. Stars chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
Is "Tom" and the person who took Mad (if they're the same) Rumplestilcksten? (Or however the hell you spell his name)
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »