Reviews for For Alice's Eyes
Pixiekatt chapter 14 . 3/16/2016
Excellent work! What a great way to end a chapter. Love that Alice figured it out herself. Though, the fact that the book was given to her and her "first born" was taken, doesn't that mean that Rumplestiltskin was after HER and not Max from the beginning? Anyway, keep it up, I'll be here!
Melissa Fairy chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Can't wait for the fluff! Glad u didn't abandon this story!
Momochan77 chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Dun dun Duuuuuun! Someone else gave her the book! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update again soon :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Rumpelstiltskin. With the advantage of hindsight it feels so obvious. Of course that's why he goes by a fake name. And other stuff he mentioned to Pitch makes so much more sense now. What does he want with Alice?
Agent blue rose chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
Wow.
Snowlily246 chapter 13 . 3/5/2016
Very good story, wonderful writing, and I can't wait for the next update!
Momochan77 chapter 13 . 2/20/2016
You're story is fantastic! I love the plot and characters and I love the emotions you add in! Please update again soon :) because I really want to know what happens next!
Frostover317 chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
I am so goddamn terrified of what that Tom guy is trying to convince Alice of. No, no, no! Piss off, they were meant to KISS and BE HAPPY! So weird though...why does he care if she believes? What's one believer out of the million kids believing already? Is it because she's an adult? Does an adult's belief grant more power? Is he just a dick with a grudge against Jack? Against MiM? Manny, what is your delemna anyways? I get the feeling that Max is just bait, the encouragement to get Alice to want to pretend it's not really happening. Ugh, I'm taught as a bow right now. Also Jack, buddy, you're lookin' a little violent there. Not comin' across as very kid friendly. I'd tone it down a bit tough guy.

Anxious for the next chapter! You do good work! I really hope Max is okay, and I'm getting angrier and more agitated the longer the characters are strung along and manipulated like I know they are. Kinda feeling like Jack was just then.
AmmyPie chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
This story is awesome! :D I'm always excited when a new chapter pops up, and I relish every moment you give us!
Melissa Fairy chapter 13 . 2/5/2016
Can't Jack get Jamie to look o creatures related to gold?
Melissa Fairy chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
*sniffle* oh Alice!
BrokenSouloftheDarkness chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
I did not think this would affect me as much as it did...
vcaldwell52 chapter 11 . 1/16/2016
I love your story! Can't wait until the next chapter!
Kateracks chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
I was having the worst day and then I saw this in my inbox and everything got a little brighter. I really liked how you did the bonding with Jack and Alice and it was with just the right amount of fluff. And I know my fluff. ;) Plus the plot is really coming into view now which is even more exciting. Agh! Cliffhangers! I love them and I hate them! Anyway, great job and I see that another chapter has been posted. Can't wait to read it!
Melissa Fairy chapter 11 . 1/12/2016