Reviews for Burn the Day
joanshea chapter 46 . 8/14
Wonderfull story i love your writing style !
elliehandesu chapter 46 . 1/21
damn i re read your story gain since i lost tracked on what is the last chapter i read last time. i hope you would still continue it. I enjoyed how u described the emotions on each of them felt to each other. totally hooked on it.
bechloeorbhloe chapter 45 . 12/28/2018
I’m re-reading everything of yours, and enjoying it so much. I truly love this story. The way you describe their thoughts and emotions is absolutely beautiful.
Ryannecolton chapter 46 . 10/27/2018
Just a month in reading pitch perfect related fanfics, and yet I think this is one of the best stories there is in here. The way you describe each emotion and even the little actions of the characters and what those motions mean is just fucking amazing. The only downside is that this is still unfinished. Hope you update this story again. Thanks for the meal.
Threadgood chapter 46 . 9/4/2018
I'm fairly new to this fandom, especially Triple Treble, and this story you've created is simply incredible. I, and obviously others, hope you come back to this because it is SO good.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/13/2018
Wow...that was AMAZING! Oh please, please update.
whitejlo chapter 46 . 8/10/2018
PLEASE...tell me you are going to continue this story. It is soooo good! Hope you have time to continue. :)
MegP chapter 46 . 7/7/2018
I know it’s been 2 years since this has been updated but I still love this story so much! I’ve come back to reread it a couple times now. Always a pleasure. I hope to see another chapter one day. I’d love to see how Aubrey and Chloe being marked changes things and I’d like to see what happens when Beca’s brother shows up.

Hope you are well. Thanks for posting.
Guest chapter 46 . 6/2/2018
You've no idea how deeply troubled I am because this story was never finished...I finished it months ago and I still think about it quite often.
Please finish!
I need to know what happens to everyone ...triple treble but also Emily. Like how tf is she dealing with a Beca's new relationship?
Is she gonna come a target for Beca's brother ?
And what about the bellas? Where are they?
perfectveras chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Omfg. This story is super good. Are you going to continue it?
GoldenFireStar chapter 46 . 4/5/2018
WHERE IS THE REST!
OH MY ACA-GOD
THIS FIC WAS LAST UPDATED A LITTLE OVER TWO YEARS AGO
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE
I NEEEED SO SO MUCH MORE!
WHAT HAPPENS ON HALLOWEEN?
DOES BECA TURN CHLOE AND AUBREY? DOES SHE GET SOMEONE ELSE LIKE LUKE TO HELP?
I NEED ANSWERS MY FRIEND
THIS STORY IS SO GOOD!
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! !
lil-ying-fa chapter 46 . 4/2/2018
Is this the end?! This is such a great story sad to see no updates
Guest chapter 46 . 3/27/2018
I can't believe this wasn't finished!?
It was getting so good! I have so many questions I need answers to!
Did Becas brother show up?
Did the girls/ Emily end up in danger ?
How does emily survive if Beca is busy with Aubrey and chloe all the time now? Talk about 4th wheeling

Most importantly- where are the bells? Did Stacie find a vampire to hook up with?
Would love some part of this to turn into Chloe and Aubrey fighting as to whether or not they want to be turned, but Chloe gets badly injured and beca has to turn her so Aubrey is left with the decision whether or not she wants to join them
Panda621 chapter 46 . 3/6/2018
I was reading this when you first started writing it and have read it a few more times after that. I absolutely love the way you write, the amount of details you put in to describe every single emotion is incredibly outstanding. The way I write today has a lot to do with seeing how you write, making sure to add in every thought and feeling but not so much where it becomes overwhelming. It saddens me that this story isn’t finished but will appreciate and love what you have done so far. I hope you some day come back to complete this amazing piece of art.
littlelion7 chapter 46 . 1/28/2018
So, so good. Looove the attention to the psychology associated with the contrasts in Aubrey and Chloe's personalities- particularly with Aubrey. Really wish there were more of this, but thankful for what you've written regardless.