Reviews for Napoleon invades Hyrule!
QUARTUS TEMPUS chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
evilstorycreataw chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A bit too easy and fast.

And btw at the ending the Battle Of Waterloo was after he escaped.
cally777 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I dont like to flame but you have to do a bit better than this. How did Link manage to defeat one of the finest generals in history - what was his strategy? Where did he get his cannons from? (maybe some bombshus might have worked?) How come he got months to prepare anyway? These and other questions you totally fail to answer. Still you have unintentionally given me a few laughs, and you dont actually write badly, so just think more about the plot is my advice.
Linkophile chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Hey, this was actually a pretty clever idea! Cute fic _ I have a test on Napoleon and such in school in three days; I only hope I don't mention Hyrule anywhere in it ;)
MaryAnne der Esel chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Very creative! I would have never thought of writing a fanfic about Napoleon trying to conquer Hyrule. It's also very nice to know that I'm not the only one on who knows about Napoleon. Can you believe it? - there are some people at my school who have never even heard of him! I've read many biogrpahies about Napoleon, and if I'm not mistaken, he was defeated at a battle (I'm not sure which) then exiled on the island of Elba, THEN he escaped only to be defeated 100 days latter at the battle of Waterloo and placed in permanent exile on the island of St. Helena.
La Hire chapter 1 . 9/13/2001
That's good!Put Napoo in the Zelda world!My french heart laugh!Our emperor in Hyrule!Poor hylians...I suggest you that:if you want to write another fiction about napoleon put this character:Captain Pierre Cambrone!You know what he has done during the battle of Waterloo?Surrounded by the english, they ordered him to said:"Guard die but no surrender".after that he yelled " " to the french...
Celeste chapter 1 . 1/18/2001
I can't believe you combined Napoleon with Link! HOw awesome is that :). You know your history!
ChallengerXega chapter 1 . 12/28/2000
Huh. I thought Nappy died at Waterloo.
StarDragon chapter 1 . 11/28/2000
Interesting... but some of the things made no sense. Why wasn't the drawbridge up to keep the army from attacking, and how could Link get warriors when he is cut off from his land?
deathhate chapter 1 . 11/18/2000
very verry nice well done. i found it interesting
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Heehee! That was good! Maybe Link shoulda built a water slide (see Bill & Ted)... :)