Reviews for Echoes and Voices NEMESIS Spoilers
Samus chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Oh, wow. This is SO GOOD! Ach...I have no words. It's just great!
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
That is the best explanation I've seen for why Picard was so still at the end.
Beautifully written, tragic. And such an interesting sentiment in the end...turns on its ear so much of what Data and Picard discussed through out the series, and in such a fine way.
Krys chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Oh wow, WOW, I love this!
carl chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
i thought this fanfic was wonderfully written. very mature and very darkly introspective. i would love to read more fanfics as well written and obviously thought out as this one. excellent.
Siberia1 chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is the best written Star Trek fan fic that I have ever read! It's so beautifully introspective; I love that! Picard's fear of the dark sides of himself was so true to his character. You also explain vividly what Picard must have been thinking when he killed Shinzon. Excellent job!

Would you consider reviewing my Shinzon fan fic? It's not finished yet, but I would love to hear from someone as talented as you!
Vague Lenore chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
Wow, you captured Picard so well. I was completely drawn into his feelings..his fear...his confusion. wow, wow, wow.
starheart20 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
That was fantastic you've really captured the emotions he must be feeling after the events of the film
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
loved this. more, please :)
pineapplenx01 chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
There are no words... Only echoes and voices...

Splendid piece of writing... I am speechless...
missingauthornoone chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Fantastic. It's one of those stories that is only meant to show how people feel after certain events. And I like it.

Maybe you should write the other characters' responses to the events in Nemesis.

Final Rating 9 out of 10
SilverKnight chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
Wow. If someone couldn't understand the real psychological impact of Shinzon to Picard, I'm sure they would now. GREAT story.
Exaal chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
I enjoyed your story greatly. It is a good refelction on human emotions. Keep up the good work!
Midnight's Raven chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Very well done. I just saw the movie tonight, and this is a nice reflection piece on it. I think this is really something Captain Picard would think about.

Good job!
Seveninchsprockets chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Wonderful. I haven't seen the movie yet but I know what happens nad you've really giving it a much deeper meaning than just poor Data getting blown up and everyone else just getting on with life. It brought tears to my eyes. Well done.