Reviews for Her Wish
susanemily chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
Another good written and light story about Amanda and Jack. Like how you take motives and ideas from the tvshow and make something of your own like the spot on the beach. It really breathes life into the new stories of Amanda and Jack. And again it always makes me happy to read a light and happy story about this pair. For both have suffered so much and really deserve a happy life. And in the original show we just saw too little of happy Amanda and Jack so its good to read more in your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
just wondering, in your mind what did Emily's/Amanda's letter to charlotte say? The one that was in the envelope addressed "to my sister" above the double infinity sign.
kiara chapter 2 . 7/27/2015
Hi I'm kiara (mydreamtv on youtube) I finally find the tine to read your story and omg I loved it so much! I love the way you write, I especially like the monologue at the start and the end of each chapters, the fit so well and remember the vo of the show, a signature mark for revenge.
I hope you're gonna write more stories,because like you said there aren't enought story out there. maybe you could do a story on what happened with them after they both got out of hospital or something else before the flashforward to the wedding.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Love this. The 'voiceover' parts sound like ones they would have used in the show. Great epilogue, you write so well. I'd love to know what Jack wished for? I hope you write more, maybe you could do a story on what happened with them after they both got out of hospital leading up to Jack proposing?
Butterflysparkle97 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Woohoo! You wrote a Jack/Amanda fic just like you told me! I And I absolutey loooooooove it! Oh my gosh, Jack and Amanda are so cute in this. I love the bit where she pointed out what one formation was and he corrected her. It was so child-like and there childhood in the essence of their relationship so it fit amazingly well. I can just picture them ou in the night stargazing. I love the childhood reference you put in there about the spot that Amanda used to go to. It really set the whole picture. My revengefix is back, and I really do hope you write an epilogue because this is just amazing! :)
ItalianIcon chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Awesome job :) I like how you combined things together with the actual Revenge story line. You stayed true to form, true to character. :)
InfinityxInfinity777 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Oh My Gosh Wow! I am loving this story so much, you write, Emily, Jack and all their emotions and feelings so well, its so beautiful. Loved the Jack and Emily interactions behind the sand dunes, it was so sweet...and you could just really feel the emotions their words and actions evoked. Can't wait for the next chapter!
S chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I love this :) Please write more..we need more Jemily fix like this
revenge.addicted chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Wow I absolutely loved this!You're right there aren't enough fanfinctions about these two,so it's a pleasure to me read yours and I really hope you'll write more! Reading your words I could actually imagine the scene So thanks for this little glimmer of jemily
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Love it. The writing's so good, I wish this is how it had played out on screen. I love how you've incorporated their childhood memories. Can't wait for more.