Reviews for Ship War
zoeshadow chapter 3 . 8/2
will you be writing more?
Great story! It was very funny! Can't wait for the next update!
crystalinowl chapter 3 . 5/7
kind of curious what happens next
Snowy Analia chapter 3 . 4/9
This is hilarious. I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to see who gets shipped next.
LittleNerd chapter 3 . 3/11
I know it's been a few years, but I would really love to know what happens next! The story is an amazing concept and is written really well. I hope you consider finishing or rewriting!
Student chapter 3 . 1/29
I really like this story, glad to see the crime sociere planning ships up! I would want to see more! D
Sorry about being a guest though, can't log in to an account.
angelMwings chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
This story is really adorable and funny. I love the reactions to all the ships. I hope you write more soon. This story made me smile a lot. :D
misguidedghostss chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
I've been going through a lot of your stories and I am enjoying most of them. This one had me giggling so much though! I loved seeing Crime Sorceire interact with each other, and how they are willingly helping Kinana with her ships. :) Crime Sorceire is amazing and I love stories that have them in it!
I loved seeing Jellal attack Macbeth. That was hilarious, ahaha. And Meredy's reactions to these new ships was priceless! xD
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
I absolutely love this Fanfic every time I read this I can't help but laugh and smile. I look forward to the next chapter and what comes next.
Flamey Owl chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Damn this was entertaining as hell
Nina of Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I LOVE THIS! I NEED MORE! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Midnight Ponder chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
... She's just now realizing her friends are insane?
soundthealarm chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
I am excited for the next Chapter of this and how Lucy gets paired up with Cobra. I love how protective Sorano is of her sister. It may be too protective, but it's still kind of sweet for her standards. XD
QueenoftheMermaids chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
i want to read the other ships! why is there no more?
zoeshadow chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
What is the reason for merdey and elfman? please continue I can't wait to read more.