Reviews for Ship War
Great story! It was very funny! Can't wait for the next update!
crystalinowl chapter 3 . 5/7
kind of curious what happens next
Snowy Analia chapter 3 . 4/9
This is hilarious. I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to see who gets shipped next.
LittleNerd chapter 3 . 3/11
I know it's been a few years, but I would really love to know what happens next! The story is an amazing concept and is written really well. I hope you consider finishing or rewriting!
Student chapter 3 . 1/29
I really like this story, glad to see the crime sociere planning ships up! I would want to see more! D
Sorry about being a guest though, can't log in to an account.
angelMwings chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
This story is really adorable and funny. I love the reactions to all the ships. I hope you write more soon. This story made me smile a lot. :D
misguidedghostss chapter 3 . 11/21/2017
I've been going through a lot of your stories and I am enjoying most of them. This one had me giggling so much though! I loved seeing Crime Sorceire interact with each other, and how they are willingly helping Kinana with her ships. :) Crime Sorceire is amazing and I love stories that have them in it!
I loved seeing Jellal attack Macbeth. That was hilarious, ahaha. And Meredy's reactions to these new ships was priceless! xD
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2017
I absolutely love this Fanfic every time I read this I can't help but laugh and smile. I look forward to the next chapter and what comes next.
Flamey Owl chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Damn this was entertaining as hell
Nina of Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 10/13/2017
I LOVE THIS! I NEED MORE! PLEASE MAKE MORE!
Midnight Ponder chapter 2 . 6/27/2017
... She's just now realizing her friends are insane?
soundthealarm chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
I am excited for the next Chapter of this and how Lucy gets paired up with Cobra. I love how protective Sorano is of her sister. It may be too protective, but it's still kind of sweet for her standards. XD
QueenoftheMermaids chapter 3 . 3/28/2017
i want to read the other ships! why is there no more?
zoeshadow chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
What is the reason for merdey and elfman? please continue I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2016
This story is really good and I hope you continue it sometime soon. The reactions of crime so were priceless. This has got to be one of my favorite stories I've read and one of the funniest ones too. Once again hope you continue writing ship war and if you do I look forward to reading future chapters.