Reviews for Evolution
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I know you don't come here anymore man and you are getting some impressive credits. You came along way since I first ushered you into print back in 2005. I just hope you don't forget the publishers who broke you out there as you are getting published in bigger places.
Linsey-Linsey chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
Hahaha, I admire your story so much. I laughed at the over exaggeration of the character personas. It portrayed them perfectly but amplified their little habits and such. It's the little things in the show that you turned into such humor. Good job. You have so much talent and I thought it was so funny. I was surprised by my laughter at a fanfiction like this. SUPERB! When I first started reading it, what really got me hooked was the part where Lan repeats what was said in the first paragraph, then announces that the author had aready said the same words. I loved how they lived in the television show and realized it. It made me wish there actually was an episode like that. It also reminded me a bit of Scooby Doo with the way they fell asleep and such. And really great job at capturing the characters.
Linsey chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
EARTHWORM chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
THAT WAS FUNNY AND COOL AND STUFF.I THINK YOU SHOULD WRITE ANOTHER STORY EXCEPT THIS TIME MAKE IT SCARY (LIKE SOME OTHER THEORY ABOUT THE BEAGLES AND SEAGULLS)
Beowulf chapter 1 . 8/26/2001
LOL! This was a great story. I loved every moment of it.

I only wish the actual tv show was still around.
Ginger chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Cool story! Good job!
Breanna chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
hello i thought the story was great it so be published and be an episode.
Brandon Stanley chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
I loved it.
Amelia chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
Good story, and I see how Darwin could propose something about the Pterodon and Mole People :)

Amelia

Jay chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Very funny. You made some good points, how the hell do they get all that money? Damn that's gonna bug me now! Great Fic.
AsYouSleep chapter 1 . 12/24/2000
Ok I haven't finished yet but I felt the urge to comment... How many freakin times can you make derek say freaky,freak,freakers etc. I mean lord is this some sick obsession of yours? This half makes no since what so ever but your a clearly a great writer. Ok back to the story.
XanderHarris chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
very cool,- loved the one-liners and cliches.

although i havent seen the show as of yet, I could imagine what it will be like

nice work and well written
Egg chapter 1 . 12/3/2000
Terrific job! The story was so ridiculous/funny that i couldn't stop laughing. I love Freakylinks and i think only true fans would get the humour. You're a genius at humour fic. Don't stop here!
Fish chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Damn, Roman. You are talented. Even when they don't involve me, I like your fics... and, self-absorbed as I am, I rarely read anything that DOESN'T involve me. So, excellent job, I am now adding you to my favorites list and flopping off to read the rest of your fics. So this is what you do when Verbum isn't around?
Willum chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
Don't worry, you did a great job of 'laughing' at the show by using it's self against it. I like Freaky Links too, and I'm glad someone finally has something up. It would be interesting to see what kind of 'serious' story you could turn out for the series.