Reviews for Corruptio Optimi Pessima
Corwyn chapter 12 . 7/28
Wow. This one was hauntingly beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 12 . 1/4
It could have being better that Daphne had asked to be transferred ownership of Hermione. So they could have being together. Also Harry could have give Hermione kids so they could have been precious to her because they were his master.

That could have being the best option, also because Harry needed Black heirs.
4fundaore chapter 12 . 5/2/2021
Thanks.
4fundaore chapter 8 . 5/2/2021
Thanks
Silky Button chapter 12 . 3/11/2021
wow... what an interesting story
I really enjoyed reading that and felt for Hermione... luckily she has such amazing friends.

and while I'll never fully like Ron, this story's Ron got a rotten deal and I feel for him and Hermione.
well done
odonnellzoo99 chapter 12 . 1/8/2021
I found this story to be very unusual, if not strange, Definitely surprising, but not disappointing. I find it difficult to describe the story and my feelings about it.
Thank you for sharing your creativity
PTHC.FFN.CAD chapter 12 . 7/14/2020
Interesting read but the tones of story are bit uneven. It really should be two separate stories but it still work somehow.

I would say to you that you should be bolder in the second half of the story, it could be just me missing the details (in that case, I apologize), it just doesn't seem realistic for your Daphne to voluntarily entering servitude for life just trying to be "someone who can completely understand her." I am not saying write a scene where the girls are playing softball but a subtle hint of romance and fulfillment between Hermione and Daphne would serve the overall ending better.

This is just a random thought I had while reading your story under the lens of comedy: What would've happened when Harry orders Hermione to fire the same slave-making spell back at him?

Thank you for sharing your work!
Bearmauls chapter 5 . 2/15/2020
Yeah, it never made any sense that Ron could open the chamber. Can we all agree that book 7 didn't make much sense period?
tammgrogan chapter 12 . 11/9/2019
Hello, I have really enjoyed reading this Wonderful story, but I have to tell you that I think that you got Ron was never that understanding, and always thought of himself before ANYONE else. Thank you for sharing your story. I really did love it.
HPandPJO4ever chapter 12 . 10/26/2019
This is really good!
pfeil chapter 11 . 10/5/2019
Seems like there's an obvious way for Hermione to not neglect her children: have them with Harry.
pfeil chapter 9 . 10/5/2019
I like the note about her enjoying following orders like she enjoyed doing well on her schoolwork. It fits her well.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 8/30/2019
I will say that this is interesting but I feel as though you just shortcuted us on a proper explanation on why The faceless one was able to make Ron his and not why Hermione became The crazy girl slave. Honestly that is something that needs to be explained better in this story.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 8/30/2019
Interesting but I honestly have to disagree with something. No matter how much you try no matter how it turned out in the books I never found a way that Hermione was ever truly going to end up with Ron. As his character more due to the movies was a Bully and it is rare that a victim of such would ever fall for a bully. Even if just the books I never saw a true romance between these characters.
CalcBoy91 chapter 8 . 4/13/2019
Hail the victorious dead.
-Theoden King of Rohan, Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers