Reviews for Naruto: Tales of a Ninja Magician
Mowserpower101 chapter 1 . 1/3
I've only just got to reading your story. I've favoured and have been following it for a while but didn't have the time to get past the first chapter. I now see that I should have made time. I admire the work and effort you have put into it, the sheer amount of time you must of put into this tale is amazing. I hope to see more of your content in the future.
I haven't really read your story but to put so much effort in it with little feedback is badass. Keep going strong!
MurlocheHolmes chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
I was very impressed at the Boss Bakku fight. My biggest scepticism from your summary was how the MC s pacifism could impact the action scenes so central to a Naruto- verse story. However you used her mentality to very good effect and stayed true to her performance magic theme throughout the first battle. I am confident now in your ability to provide fun characters and exciting action that feels like naruto. Very good, you have sold me on your story with this intro . Will continue to read and review hopefully on more than just the action next time. Thank you for your dedication to this story.
ChiiChan2806 chapter 398 . 12/6/2017
Wowww... This is so AMAZING.
So long chapter have been I seeing.
Good Job!
Guest chapter 384 . 11/3/2017
Is this story still a thing? It's been two years and it hasn't gotten very much attention. I doubt anyone would want to read 400 chapters.
Commander Teizan chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Aaaah. Just read the description more clearly, disregard last review.
Commander Teizan chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Sannin? Uzumaki Tanshu? What? ... So which of the original Sannin was tossed out then?
The Poarter chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Wow. I don't know much about this story but keep it up.
Inferno-Sama35678902 chapter 357 . 9/1/2017
I meant to put grammar after 'along with' this is very good oherwise and I encourage you to keep it up
Inferno-Sama35678902 chapter 357 . 9/1/2017
You need to work on the exclamation and question marks beging outside the quotations along with its very annoying
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 18 . 8/16/2017
This deserves a LOT more attention, honestly.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 346 . 8/9/2017
I've said this before, but, (more eloquently) I really admire your work and the sheer amount of content you have managed to put out with so little feedback.

Well done.
Uzumaki D Narut0 chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
HOW DOES THIS WIZARDRY HAVE 56 FUCKING REVIEWS?

*Pants*
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Ugh, I literally could not get past the first chapter. This story feels like it was written by a dirty ass nigger. Or maybe even an gay ass faggot, and they're the worst.
Korst chapter 105 . 4/7/2017
That there were some likeable character in this story. I realize that different authors find different things difficult to write or for some reason just don't want to write something. In this story there just aren't any likeable characters and the author keep forcing together characters that both don't mesh well and seem to be designed to clash. This causes a lot of dialog between characters and "heartfelt" talks the amount to "your belief is dog tripe and mine is golden". The changes to the world are interesting and I like the sci-fi verging on magi-tech stuff I get whenever technology is involved. I just really wish there were some characters that weren't so confrontational all the time without rest or reason. I get it that the author seems to be going for some kind of grimdark the world sucks, everyone is wrong, everything's a mucky grey and things don't work out how anyone would like; and all that's perfectly cool. But it's constant and there is no reprieve from any of this. It's just one unsolvable problem after another, one clash between friends and team mates after another and the story continually builds on how impossible the MC dream is. I get it... some people like this stuff, some even drink this all up like a fine wine. But I'd really like it if everything wasn't horrible, all the time. Nothing "good" happens in this story, granted I've only read up tp chapter 105. So something good must happen at some point, I honestly don't know. At least with the original Naruto story line the horribleness of the world was broken up by tales of friendship, an air of optimism and the fact that rather than focusing on all the aftermath, the story focused on the moment and everything building up to that point. When the characters had realizations of how bad things were it came as a surprise and the reader got depressed along with the character because things weren't really as great as everything seemed to be. The constant heavy atmosphere to this story and the general horribleness infecting everything in this story makes it difficult to stay interested in. I've found myself skipping entire chapters because I wasn't interested in the fight, the banter, the character interactions or even the characters involved in the chapters. This is because I simply disliked the characters and couldn't feel invested in them because of how dislikeable they were. I don't even like to dislike them, they aren't a good villain I love to hate or an idiotic hero I hate to love. Everyone who's "bad" looks like a dumb giant and have the intelligence to match it. Often fights are prolonged because character refuse to use their techniques and instead chose to get hit a bunch until they have no choice but to use them and even then they're so beat up that there wasn't much point anymore. There are no fights in this story. Instead there are slugging matches that always end badly, then the characters pull out a technique and even then things don't go well until someone saves them, they get "lucky" or they finally decide to pull a technique out of their hat that is actually useful. The author likes to hammer it into the heads of the viewers that Mana is a magician, going so far as to outright refer to the MC as "the magician" instead of by her name. That's fine, cool the MC's a magician but the author seems to forget that themselves despite always mentioning this fact that has been firmly established within the first 10 chapters. Magicians are a bag of tricks, always thinking up new and mystical tricks to awe and amaze their customers. Mana thinks up some techniques as a kid with funny names that are good for some cheap tricks and a few laughs. Mana was fairly likeable when she took advantage of her various techniques to confuse and distract while making fools of those around her. However Mana quickly devolves(or evolves depending on your opinion) into an idealist. The author runs with this and turns Mana into something of a fanatic, a sadist and a masochist. Making Mana just as insane and messed up as everyone else in this story.
I really wish that all the characters weren't so... this*gestures at the stories everything*.
I guess what I'm saying is that I like the premise and the writing style is fairly solid, but the levels of horrible are a bit high for me and there aren't any redeeming qualities to this story for me. So I'm gonna take my biscuits and flip them over to something less "this" and more... likeable. Granted I'm sure this story is a lot of peoples jam and biscuits, but the whole everything is horrible outlook just isn't for me.