Reviews for Naruto: Tales of a Ninja Magician
Live-to-forgive chapter 1 . 6/11
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about. All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short
max chapter 1 . 5/18
its a pretty sexy story, if you ask me. i prefer quotev tho. i reccomend you follow me, Acebuttoncat. thx buddy boi
SeiferBoy chapter 5 . 4/27
New theory. If Tanshu isn't the Hokage, maybe he's the Hokage's son? So, Naruto in this world is a manga? On to the next chapter!
SeiferBoy chapter 4 . 4/27
Hmm, I wonder if Mana's sensei is actually the Hokage? The Hokage seemed suspicious and the both have shoulder length hair. Could be a genjutsu. Seems Mana was put on a team of weirdos lol!
SeiferBoy chapter 2 . 4/27
Interesting concept. It's awesome that you didn't make Mana overpowered and Mary Sue-ish. I think you have so few views because of the length and none of the Naruto characters make an appearance. Their loss. I'm enjoying the story and the longer stories are often my favorite ones. Keep doing what you're doing and enjoy the experience. That's what real writers do. They have a story to tell and they tell it!
Izumi Uchia chapter 1 . 3/16
I liked your story.
Why don't you try narutoxizumi next.
You know naruto and female Itachi ...
Dude try Naruto x story.
I mean love story of naruto and female Itachi.
That would make an epic fanfiction.
Scarease chapter 6 . 3/10
Disruption of chakra pathway or ruin their control ?Sound more she would become a preistess or monk .Those ideas that chakra as gift and killing as last resort .
Scarease chapter 3 . 3/10
Her approach to life different .similar to One of my own Oc's he kills on his targets and if absolutely Nessasarly .By doing so limits amount those seek vengeance against him ,he a free lance ninja often hiring himself out as scientist ,advisor ,Teacher ,and need be assassin .In his of time he works improving skills ,learning new things ,studying sciences ,recording jitsu ,inventing things ,restoring art and such .

So far it interesting story will continue reading it .
Mowserpower101 chapter 1 . 1/3
I've only just got to reading your story. I've favoured and have been following it for a while but didn't have the time to get past the first chapter. I now see that I should have made time. I admire the work and effort you have put into it, the sheer amount of time you must of put into this tale is amazing. I hope to see more of your content in the future.
I haven't really read your story but to put so much effort in it with little feedback is badass. Keep going strong!
MurlocheHolmes chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
I was very impressed at the Boss Bakku fight. My biggest scepticism from your summary was how the MC s pacifism could impact the action scenes so central to a Naruto- verse story. However you used her mentality to very good effect and stayed true to her performance magic theme throughout the first battle. I am confident now in your ability to provide fun characters and exciting action that feels like naruto. Very good, you have sold me on your story with this intro . Will continue to read and review hopefully on more than just the action next time. Thank you for your dedication to this story.
ChiiChan2806 chapter 398 . 12/6/2017
Wowww... This is so AMAZING.
So long chapter have been I seeing.
Good Job!
Guest chapter 384 . 11/3/2017
Is this story still a thing? It's been two years and it hasn't gotten very much attention. I doubt anyone would want to read 400 chapters.
Teizan chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Aaaah. Just read the description more clearly, disregard last review.