Reviews for Parenting 101
erichan0902 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Hahaha!
That was so funny!
I'm assuming that it was Sasuke who was out to get Shin? Lol.
I'd better explore your stuff here~
This crack was hilarious!
ChrysalisBluem chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
This is pure GOLD. xDD
The quick jokes, their childlike behavior they show to Kakashi like they were 12 again, his witty comebacks. I love it! So so funny, Hahahaha!

And that ending. HA! Can't think of a better wah to end it xD I so love this hahahaha!Thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was so funny!
yukishakura chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Hahahhaha I laughed the entire time! I like the references you put in here.
Mx. Irony chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This fic is hysterical! I love all the quick jokes and references made in it. The relationship between Team 7 as adults was formed beautifully for our entertainment! I'm not so sure I can list a favorite part. The end definitely killed me, and I can't help but think it's hilarious that even as a married adult Sakura is still a fangirl. And Sasuke! Golden, just golden. XD
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :)
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Lol, i enjoy this, it was really funny
Yo chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is the best Gaiden fic yet. Good job! Also I like the fact you added that Kakashi still has the upper hand when fighting with his inhumanly strong students.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
You made my day!
*I can't say anymore
kattylin chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN SO LONG

but of course, the story's amazingggg (as usual) i hope you continue/update your other stories though
Zarbapha chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I should check out this section more often, if I'll find more stuff like this!
salisa uchiha chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ded...lmfao...This was too much... #too_funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
You my friend... are a genius xD
Dame Selena chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Reviewing for the Caesar's Palace Reviewathon :)

This crack fic did indeed crack me up! From the beginning, I agree with all the criticisms of the story. Naruto basically telling Sasuke and Sakura to have more sex (for the village!) Was hilarious.

Your writing style is quite simplistic, the actions only and not much filler, like the scene with Kakashi stretching outside while birds were chirping, I visualized it perfectly like a picture of manga, which is probably your intention.

Yay! Inner Sakura has made her appearance, and as usual she's funny in an honest, blunt, matter of fact way.

I would disagree Bolt's best friend is his mom, I imagine it's Shikadai or some kid. I agree Salade's not the type to have a best friend.

... Naruto... Lost his daughter?! Oh my Ra I found that really funny.

My main criticism is that this crack fic is basically the four of them talking and not much plot, have them do zany things together!

A very funny and original fic overall :)