Reviews for Parenting 101
v.yeesha chapter 1 . 4/18
I know it is parody. But I still think sakura is not a bad parent. She is not perfect, because no one perfect. But she knows sarada well and she try her hardest to raise her alone.
erichan0902 chapter 1 . 4/6/2017
Hahaha!
That was so funny!
I'm assuming that it was Sasuke who was out to get Shin? Lol.
I'd better explore your stuff here~
This crack was hilarious!
ChrysalisBluem chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
This is pure GOLD. xDD
The quick jokes, their childlike behavior they show to Kakashi like they were 12 again, his witty comebacks. I love it! So so funny, Hahahaha!

And that ending. HA! Can't think of a better wah to end it xD I so love this hahahaha!Thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
This was so funny!
yukishakura chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Hahahhaha I laughed the entire time! I like the references you put in here.
Mx. Irony chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This fic is hysterical! I love all the quick jokes and references made in it. The relationship between Team 7 as adults was formed beautifully for our entertainment! I'm not so sure I can list a favorite part. The end definitely killed me, and I can't help but think it's hilarious that even as a married adult Sakura is still a fangirl. And Sasuke! Golden, just golden. XD
Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :)
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Lol, i enjoy this, it was really funny
Yo chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
This is the best Gaiden fic yet. Good job! Also I like the fact you added that Kakashi still has the upper hand when fighting with his inhumanly strong students.
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
You made my day!
*I can't say anymore
kattylin chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU IN SO LONG

but of course, the story's amazingggg (as usual) i hope you continue/update your other stories though
Zarbapha chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
I should check out this section more often, if I'll find more stuff like this!
salisa uchiha chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Ded...lmfao...This was too much... #too_funny
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
You my friend... are a genius xD