Reviews for Coming home
paige potor chapter 9 . 7/15
it is me again when will you update chapter 10 11 and 12 I would like to now what is happing
paige potor chapter 1 . 7/13
I now it was 2015 when you did this story do you think you can update some more stores of coming home please
paige potor chapter 1 . 7/13
are you going to update more chapters yes or no I like to see more stores
paige potor chapter 1 . 7/12
when are they going to right more stores on thise one can you update some more please
jumpingmanatee chapter 9 . 3/11
This is so awesome, please continue it.
jumpingmanatee chapter 1 . 3/11
Omg this so good
SLYNNR chapter 9 . 5/27/2016
I JUST READ THIS ALL IN ONE SITTING. IT WAS GREAT PLEASE WRITE MORE.
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
FREAKIN UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! IMA DIE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 5/2/2016
LOVE IT!
Guardian134 chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
Please continue this story it is well written and I am enjoying the plot line I cant wait to read more of it.
jenn008 chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Update soon!
artimismoon95 chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
This is wonderful, I've never read one where Clint is Harry's father. Tony, loki, even steve a few times and a momtasha but I think this is the first with Clint. I have no clue why I enjoy them but I do and this is just so awesome and it's two am. Why did I do this to myself? Its because I'm terrible at being a person that's why, but you're wonderful at being an author so you should write some more in this fic.
loretta537 chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
this is a good story so far, i cant wait to see what will happen next
Agent Liliya Black chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
I really hope you continue this story
aliciasellers75 chapter 9 . 9/16/2015