Reviews for Night Like This
EmpressKira chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This was so pleasing~! I loved it! The song is perfect with it! I listened to it while reading and just, wow, fitting~! Thank you for sharing!
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Damn that was a tease
Keep on the writes
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I like this, it's great to read. I like the bit where Izo and Thatch planned Marco and Ace meeting. Thanks for sharing your writing! I love your stories.
Ventusio chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Marco would be great at bluffing with poker! But not against Ace apparently. XD
Tandoku713 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
wow! such a nice story :)
The best was that the song realy suits the story - makes the atmosphere very sensual, warm. It was also very nice to see one of my fav songs with my OTP .
Vergina-spva chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
ah this was a really great story! :D
Also, I bet Ace always has an ace of spades somewhere hidden in his sleeve or something XD
Lorreanime03 chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Cool story but maybe you could continue ?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
This is so sensual and so cute at the same time. I love how Marco doesnt even bat an eyelash at the amount of money he lost to Ace and when Nami asked him how he could smile it really made me laugh :) great job writing this!
onepiece-ftw chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I love love love this story! :D I don't usually enjoy reading song-based fanfics, but this one really caught my heart! This admiration Marco held for Ace and Ace held for Marco really made me happy and gave me sweet marcoace feelings! :3 Not to mention that I love the side pairing of Thatchizo because I love those two together! 3 Thank you so much for writing this! :)
Akage987 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
That was great. I usually don't like songfics, but you did a pretty amazing job. The atmosphere is lovely. (How did Thatch figured it out? Here goes Marco's poker face XD)
Thanks for sharing your work, I enjoyed reading it.
Rheessa chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Really nice story, loved it :D How'd you find the song like this? It's perfect :D