Reviews for A School Year
Hawki chapter 2 . 1/7/2017
Susan Bones...Ravenclaw...house colour is blue...insert witty comment here?

Yeah, I got nothin'. But it's a decent entry. Simple concept, but the writing flows well enough, and as simple as staring at a blue sky can be, I suppose there's something to be appreciated in doing so after the Battle of Hogwarts.
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
"…and there was nothing appeared to be out of the ordinary." This bit reads just a little funny. I think either it would reader better without the was before nothing or if a that was added after appeared.

This is an interesting take on a minor character like Susan's reaction to everything post-battle. I like how you described the trouble she has reconciling the blue sky and its ordinariness compared to what went down around just a short while ago.

Her decision in the end to just enjoy the sky and deal with everything else tomorrow was a nice way to end this piece.
Summer Leigh Wind chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
"…frozed to the spot…" frozed doesn't seem quite right. Do you mean frozen?

I liked how Hannah says she isn't scared, but then clarifies this by saying she's above scared, she's terrified.

Susan's reassurance to Hannah that everything will work out because everyone is and as long as they go into battle together they'll win.
AvidReader2236 chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Appreciating the natural world is common post-trauma. Good work!
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Go Hannah! I always thought she must have been amazing, given that Neville married her...
storyteller362 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Great update, can't wait for the next chapter.
storyteller362 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
Ohh I look forward to updates! Especially interested in the characterization of the kids that never got mentioned.
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
So, we have a 1991 challenge, yet events are taking place in '98. Or maybe it's just the starting year.

Anyway, short, not too much to say, but it does capture the essence of the scenario, so nice job on that end.